Hello WLS Pros! I need some assistance please

westvalley
on 2/10/08 5:37 am - Glendale, AZ
Ok weight loss pros this is for you. I have been trying to find a protein shake with little luck. I tried Isopure Mango and YUCK! I am not expecting anything spectacular from these drinks but something I can tolerate. I found a decent one called Whole Gains by Biorythm I believe from GNC and I am really diggin the vanilla especially with cinnamon but when I asked the owner about taking it after surgery he said it may not be a good idea because it fills you up quickly and you may not get the entire amount of protein you need. With that said I figure I would take the bottle too my pre-op education class and get my nutrtionist opinion on it.  But I need help. Any suggestions? Any drink that just wowed you? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks ~*HUGS*~ Julie
***HUGS***
}i{ Julie
Deanne K.
on 2/10/08 8:49 am - Tucson, AZ
Julie, I like Matrix 5.0.  You can make it into hot chocolate if you don't overheat the water.  I know that pre-op I think they recommend the Isopure, but I couldn't tolerate it.  I haven't tried the profect, but alot of people like it.  I know that Cassie had approved the Matrix for me when I couldn't tolerate the the Isopure.  You can always send them an e-mail and ask, the nutritionists are usually prompt in answering your questions. Deanne
westvalley
on 2/10/08 8:56 am - Glendale, AZ
Awesome! I definitely will email them because the Whole Gains wasn't bad at all. But because I like it so much it probably wont be approved :-D. Thanks for the response and I will try Matrix too.
westvalley
on 2/13/08 4:12 am - Glendale, AZ
Bumping....
pansygal49
on 2/14/08 2:12 pm
Try the Unjury protein drink. It is good. Doesnt have a nasty aftertaste to it and it blends up real easy. It has 20 grams of protein a scoop. Hope this helps. Go to www.unjury.com KathyS
Most Active