Get OUT!!

JRinAZ
on 2/9/08 12:00 am - Layton, UT
Can you believe this weather!!!!  Oh my gosh! Tell us about your plans or your activities to enjoy this amazing time of year in AZ!!!!  Do you have a great park path that you like to walk? Amazing hike? Hoses trails?  Biking route? Planning a picnic? Give us ideas on how we can MOVE our bodies and love the great outdoors!!!! 1..  Went on a long walk with my dog yesterday through the gradeschool yard to jus****ch the kids play!  Wow!  That puts a smile on your face! 2.  Planning a playdate at the park with my 3 year old and 18 month old grand daughters today.  I plan on doing some serious hide and seek and swinging!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Michael B.
on 2/9/08 12:18 pm - Gilbert, AZ
Besides the usual greenbelts that are found in any HOA, I like to find places in the city that feel "deserty" some of my faves: The Gilber****er Ranch by the library at Elliot and Greenfield - if you've never been here, check it out! There are miles of wide flat trails and tons of water birds and landscaping to admire...you can even fish here... San Tan Regional Park in Queen Creek....some great trails, both flat and hilly.... The Desert Botanical Garden - I'm a member! This year I need to try to hike Camelback again - haven't done it since high school, might as well put squaw peak and camelback on that list too...

Visit My Newly Launched Blog:

Most Active