Inexpensive Shopping!

JRinAZ
on 2/8/08 11:54 pm - Layton, UT
Hi all! Many of you are in the same boat that I'm finding myself right now..........having a closet full of clothes that are hanging on you???? I had stabilized for about the last 3 years and built up a decent wardrobe in my post-wls size; down from my pre-wls days of 22-26's.  But....since my REVISION (12/26/07) I've lost an additional 30 pounds and have dropped another couple of sizes.  Since I"m only 6 weeks post-op; I hesitate to spend much at all on clothes since I'll probably lose a bit more; but am looking awful in everything!  (y'all know what I mean!) HELP!!!!  Besides Suzie's Deals, does anyone know where I can purchase nice , career type clothes without breaking the bank? Or do any of you have any size 8's in your closet that you'd be willing to part with?  I'll be boxing up some 12's and 14's to take to the next Chandler Support group. (this Weds the 13th from 6 to 7:30) Ideas? Secret outlet stores in the valley? Thanks bunches!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

SKennedy13
on 2/9/08 11:09 am - Queen Creek, AZ
Lap Band on 05/02/07 with

I was just at My Sisters Closet yesterday. They have alot of nice things they are a little pricy for used clothing but they only carry the nicer stuff it's much better stuff that Good Will.  You can find them in chandler off of Alma school and Queen Creek in the sprouts shopping plaza. Good luck, if I were lucky enough to be a size 8 I would certainly give you some of my clothes!!!

Michael B.
on 2/9/08 12:12 pm - Gilbert, AZ
I have found SMOKING deals at Last Chance - it's in the Camelback Colonade Mall just east of the 51 between Highland and Camelback in Phoenix...I think it is all stuff from Nordstrom's that is being liquidated...just make sure you give everything a good thorough look over, some of the items are irregulars or damaged, but some are not, or some are worth fixing...

Visit My Newly Launched Blog:

moirap
on 2/10/08 2:20 am - Mesa, AZ
There is always JC penney outlet. They have all sizes and have smoking deals. I went yesterday and they had a special buy one and get 1 for a dollar. I bought leggings for 3.99 and 1 for a dollar. Mervyns has some great sales and even dillards( I hit the clearence section always and buy off season and you can save tons) You can also get good deals at fashion bug (warner/ alma school next to pet smart)  and if you join there club they send you coupons.  Congrats on the weight loss I hope you are feeling good, see ya soon
moirap
on 2/10/08 4:32 am - Mesa, AZ
PS when I hear of a good sale I will email you. I am going to try to make the meeting this week, barring any major calamaties. I dont know why things always happen on nights that I have plans???
David S.
on 2/10/08 12:50 pm
Joyce, So glad to hear you're doing so well after your revision.  WOW, down 30 lbs!!!  That is is sooo awesome!!! 
Dave from AZ     
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 2/10/08 11:11 pm - Tucson, AZ

Joyce

I will be in town on Saturday morning.  I am meeting my cousins' wife at the Days Inn on Country Club and we are going to Sedona.  I was wondering if you had any white pants or crop pants in size 12?  I would love some white pants for spring and summer.  Let me know and maybe we can meet.  I will be returning from Sedona on Monday.

Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 2/14/08 9:56 pm - Tucson, AZ

JOYCE!!!!!

Just to remind you that Joe and I will be in town on Saturday.  Maybe we can get together.  Email or call me.

Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

JRinAZ
on 2/15/08 6:56 am - Layton, UT
Hi Becky! I've postponed responding to you since I was unsure of my weekend plans and didn't want to be a "no show".  ....  I'll be unable to meet you this weekend sweetie pie!  I've got a DIL in pre-labor and I'm on Grandma duty!!! I'll save some of my "cute" clothes for you for another visit. Have a GREAT weekend and stay dry!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Mollyfrise
on 2/17/08 10:26 pm - Flagstaff, AZ
Joyce, I live at Kohl's and hit their clearance section constantly.  You can get such good deals there.  That's what I've done to restock my wardrobe.  Congratulations!!!!

265/160/155

Most Active