Finally I hit goal !!!

moirap
on 2/1/08 11:00 am - Mesa, AZ
Well it has taken 3 years and 11 months and 2 weeks but I finally did it WHOO HOO.  Now that I have hit my goal I dont know what to do next. I heve been so obsessed to get here, and now that I'm here (and just as happy as can be) what's next.? The only thing I can think of is staying here and maintaining I guess.   Happy day for  Moira
JRinAZ
on 2/1/08 12:13 pm - Layton, UT
Moira!!!!! High Fives!  Back Flips!  Cheers!  Hallelujahs!  ...............You are such a pretty little itty bitty thing and I am inspired by your diligence in reaching your GOAL!  Woooooooo Hoooooooooo!  GOAL weight!!!!  Incredible! Gigantuous Huggggzzzz your way! Can't wait to see you at the Spring Fling (March 29th)
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

moirap
on 2/1/08 12:31 pm - Mesa, AZ
I'll try to make the next meeting. I was in the ER 4x in  the first 20 days of this year with the kids. Thanks a bunch . How are you doing? are you on a regular diet yet?
aboymom
on 2/2/08 11:35 pm
You go girl!  What can you do now?  START LIVING THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!  That is what I plan on doing when I am like you!  Thanks for you inspiration.  You are my hero in red!  THANKS!!!!
Ginger
on 2/3/08 9:31 pm - Chandler, AZ
Congrads to you Moira!!!! Wow!!! at goal.  I am almost 27 months out from rny and was beginning to think that I had blown my "window of opportunity"  Thanks for the assurance that scales can move even after that 2 year mark! Have a great day..week..month...LIFE! you desire it!! Hugs Ginger
Cheryl A.
on 2/6/08 10:42 am - Sweden, ME

Congrats Moira!!

David S.
on 2/10/08 12:55 pm
That is Soooo awesome!!! Once you meet one goal, it's time to make a new goal (maybe it can be non-weight related).
Dave from AZ     
BoneyMaroney
on 2/14/08 1:40 am
Well, I have a suggestion:  ENJOY THIS!  The next step is to feel relief, gratitude and be happy. 

Top weight 244/ surgery 236/goal 137
Most Active