I'm getting soooo excited!

grandma68
on 1/31/08 5:55 am - AZ

My surgery is set for Feb 21st with Dr. Schlesinger. I am getting sooo excited to begin this new phase in my life!  I will be having the lap band surgery.  Please keep me in your prayers.

westvalley
on 1/31/08 7:37 am - Glendale, AZ
Good Luck! I will keep you in my prayers.
***HUGS***
}i{ Julie
JRinAZ
on 1/31/08 9:34 am - Layton, UT
High Fives Miss Grandma68!!!!  Skinny wishes your way for an unvenetful surgery!  Dr. S did my revision recently and you will LOVE having him for follow-up and as a friend!  He totally rocks as a surgeon! If you need an Angel then I will be just 2 floors below his office "thinking of you" on Feb 21st!!!!  (I work in suite 150 of the same bldg). Plz join us at the Chandler group!  We'd love to meet yiou and there are always oodles of volunteers to be on your "angel team"! You can hop over to catch the Chandler chatter and mtg info details by joining: www.yahoogroups.com  (It's a free site)  Just follow the joining directions and then in the SEARCH window type:  Chandler WLSSupport group  ..  It should hook you up.  Be sure and check "receive e-mails" in your profile so you can get the e-mails sent to your personal e-mail. C u soon!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active