LOVE is in the air!!! FEB 13th

JRinAZ
on 1/30/08 7:13 am - Layton, UT
You are Cordially Invited to Your Own Renewal Ceremony!
That's right!!  We divorced in 2007 now, it's time for us to rekindle the relationship and renew our vows to our very own ..... FOOD!!!   Because we have the rest of our lives to live with this 4 letter word, we are going to rediscover the beauty of this relationship and rekindle a love that was lost!   Warning: If you would like to bring a tasty snack for this event, please feel free to do so.  I believe mine is not going to be 'sugar-free or fat-free'  so you may take heed!     

:-) di

Where:  Chandler Hospital /Lower Level  Time:  6:00pm-7:30pm Date: Wednesday, February 13, 2008
  Everyone is invited  - please dress casual!  :-) lol Dinner out together following the mtg is an optional tradition for the group! *********************************** I cross posted this info for Di from the Chandler Group.  She's a GREAT facilittator and her meetings are very lively, very informative and very FUN! Chandler meetings are always held the 2nd Weds - 4th Tuesday of every month for Anyone and EVERYONE!!! Please join us!!!!  Joyce
Cassi J.
on 1/30/08 12:50 pm - AZ
I can't believe I'm going to miss another one!   I will be on vacation in South Africa and Mozambique for two weeks (my sister and I are going over to meet up with my mom, who has been living in Mozambique for the last 18 months).  I'm super excited about this trip, though.  1) I've missed my mom! and 2) I've always dreamed of going on a safari! I will for sure be at the March get-together.  Have a great time!
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."

grandma68
on 1/31/08 5:59 am - AZ
This is a support group for anyone to attend?  I am with AZ Weight Loss Solutions but unable to attend their meetings due to work schedule.  I would love to have access to a support group. 
ginau
on 1/31/08 9:03 am - mesa, AZ
Yes !! Please come - we love new faces & smiles at our group meetings , Anyone from  any practice is welcome - feel free to bring a friend ! Joyce - knows  NO strangers - everyone becomes a friend !!!  huh Joyce ??
JRinAZ
on 1/31/08 9:22 am - Layton, UT
LOL!  Jeanna.....since I am about as STRANGE as they come.......I think a "stranger - er" is just a WLS peep on deck! Singing loudly.....We are fam i LEE!  da da da da da da da...I've got all my sis tah's and me!!!!..........Dang!  I used to know those words! C  y'all in a few days!!!!  2nd Weds and 4th Tuesday and YES ............EVERYONE is invited!   Don't miss my "Valentine toes"!!!!                They are soooooooooooooo cute!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

JRinAZ
on 2/12/08 1:53 pm - Layton, UT
You are Cordially Invited to Your Own Renewal Ceremony!
That's right!!  We divorced in 2007 now, it's time for us to rekindle the relationship and renew our vows to our very own ..... FOOD!!!   Because we have the rest of our lives to live with this 4 letter word, we are going to rediscover the beauty of this relationship and rekindle a love that was lost!   Warning: If you would like to bring a tasty snack for this event, please feel free to do so.  I believe mine is not going to be 'sugar-free or fat-free'  so you may take heed!     

:-) di

Where:  Chandler Hospital /Lower Level  Time:  6:00pm-7:30pm Date: Wednesday, February 13, 2008
  Everyone is invited  - please dress casual!  :-) lol
Dinner out together following the mtg is an optional tradition for the group!

I cross posted this info for Di from the Chandler Group.  She's a GREAT facilittator and her meetings are very lively, very informative and very FUN!

Chandler meetings are always held the 2nd Weds - 4th Tuesday of every month for Anyone and EVERYONE!!!

Please join us!!!!

C U Tomorrow!!!!   Joyce
Most Active