Things I can do now....

Candi Y.
on 1/30/08 12:15 am - Cottonwood, AZ
Just had to write cause I have lost -90lbs and recently took out my journal where back in March of '07 Pre-Surgery I wrote down the things I can't wait to do.....  Here goes and I'm sure we ALL CAN RELATE:  Lets pat ourselfs on the back!!!! TIE MY OWN SHOES AND NEVER BUY SLIP ONS AGAIN FASTEN A PLANE SEATBELT AND FIT IN ONE SEAT LOOK IN A MIRROR NOT HIDE BEHIND SOMEONE IN A PICTURE CARE ABOUT MY APPEARANCE RIDE A ROLLER COASTER  ( DONE IT MANY A TIMES ALREADY) BUY CLOTHES ON A REGULAR STORE CROSS MY LEGS  (Feels Strange, but cool) RIDE A HORSE (HAVEN'T DONE IT YET, BUT CAN'T WAIT) WEAR JEANS   (CURRENTLY SIZE 16   WOO-HOOO)  WAS 26/28 NOT WORRY ABOUT A CHAIR BREAKING (Though I still do) NEVER SHOP AT "BIGDOGS" AGAIN (EVEN THOUGH I LOVE THE SHIRTS) I'm so THANKFULL for doing what I did for MYSELF!  I so deserved it and my family enjoys me so much better now too!  CONGRATS TO US ALL! and lets not forget                  LETS GO GIANTS
westvalley
on 1/30/08 3:10 am - Glendale, AZ
 Yay! you go girl!
***HUGS***
}i{ Julie
AvasGrammy
on 2/4/08 3:20 am - Chandler, AZ
Hi Candi! Wow...you look great girl!!! I know you are feeling so much better too!!! I havent seen you in so long...maybe i will see you at a support group meeting soon...just wanted to tell you that your doing so wonderful and isnt it exciting when you can do something again that you havent been able to do??? I especially love the one about fitting into a plane seat...i really like flying now...where i use to dread it... Hope all is well....the game was great yesterday...the giants pulled it off.... LuAnne
Most Active