OMG!!!!!!!! I am Approved!!!!!

beckipoohbear
on 1/28/08 11:56 pm - AZ
I just got the call this morning from Dr. Blackstone's office.  I am approved!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just a mere seven days after the authorization was submitted!! My surgery is May 19th!!!  State employees can be approved!! I was expecting this huge battle and somehow, magically, maybe as a result of everyone's thoughts and well wishes, I am approved!!  I know this post overuses the exclamation point but all I can say is WOOHOO!!!!!!!! Rebecca
Gena L.
on 1/29/08 3:57 am - Sun City, AZ
Congratulations!  I know you are over the moon ;-)   Gena

Nicole W.
on 1/29/08 3:02 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
Congratulations Rebecca! All the hurdles we jump over is sometimes worth it! May will be here before you know. Congrats Again! ~Nicole

TinkerBell

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 1/29/08 10:43 pm - Tucson, AZ
I know you must be so excited.  I am excited for you.  May 19th will be here before you know it.  You have to have faith.  It always works out.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

beckipoohbear
on 1/30/08 1:26 am - AZ
It is very exciting!  I just got my email from the office with all of my preop and postop appointments and classes and whew! it's alot.  But that is also the reason I chose this program to work with, because I knew they would educate me and help me learn how to use this tool in every facet of my life.  So I am slightly intimitated by what lies ahead but I am still extremely excited and with all this stuff to do before the surgery, the time really will fly! Rebecca
westvalley
on 1/30/08 3:04 am - Glendale, AZ
YAY!!! Rebecca. This is awesome. I am so glad you kept the faith and kept pushing on despite your set backs. I am so happy for you. When is your date? This is exciting!
***HUGS***
}i{ Julie
westvalley
on 1/30/08 3:04 am - Glendale, AZ
OH! Dah it says May! That's great.
Deanne K.
on 1/30/08 8:37 am - Tucson, AZ
Rebecca, Congratulations on getting approved.  It gives some hope to other state employees.  I was told it was excluded, but I knew it is stated "Unless Medically Necessary".  I asked about a revision, so who knows if they will approve a new surgery or not. Were dancing the jig with you!
dramaqnprincess
on 1/30/08 9:14 am - scottsdale, AZ
Wahoo!! That is awesome, so happy for you!!!
bellbtm
on 3/1/08 11:24 am - sun city, AZ
Which insurance do you have with State of Arizona? I have Schaller Anderson and am interested in experience being approved with them.
Most Active