72 pounds lighter! I can.....

Lori M.
on 1/28/08 11:03 am - Queen Creek, AZ
Shannon!  Congrats on the 72lbs!!  That is totally awesome!  I cannot wait to be able to cross my legs! haha.  I'm so jealous!  Good job girl!  Keep up the good work!

flyrep
on 1/30/08 8:49 pm - AZ
HI u! How in the world have u been? I wondered how u have been.  The weight is just coming off.  i have to do my part eat right, get my protein and vits, and workout but Im doing it. and its working.  Your out a month! WOW! How are u doing with the new life style? The few 2 months was kinda hard for me but then I got use to it.  :)

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

JRinAZ
on 1/28/08 11:04 am - Layton, UT
Weigh 2 go Shannon!!!!!  That's an awesome weight loss and in spite of your "downs" you are choosing to find the "ups"!!!!!  Woooooooo Hoooooooo!!!!! You'll have to add one more thing to your signature line:  .....LOSER!!!!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

flyrep
on 1/30/08 3:17 am - AZ
Hey u! I was just thinking about calling you. How much weight do u have to lose to get a look se to see how much it will cost for the skin work to be done.  1ST on the list? My GIRLS!!! I miss them and need them back but firmer and well u get the point!  2nd my tummy. Id like to use the doc u work for.  AND thanks for the kind words. Im one big loser! :)

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

JRinAZ
on 1/30/08 7:36 am - Layton, UT
Hey there Shannon! The basic rule is that we should be stabilized with our weight loss for about 3 months.  That doesn't mean we should be at some random "goal weight" set by an insurance company but merely stabilized at a weight that we are comfortable with.  The healthier your BMI; the better your p.s. results usually.  BUT......the "girls" and the arms can be done before the weight loss is finished.   Dr. Gitt gives complimentary consults at any time so there isn't a rule for that.  He has many patient's who check in with him every few weeks while they are still losing.  Many patient's would like to know what the possibilities are so they can work on financing while they're still losing. Give me a call sweetie pie!!!!  We'll get you on the schedule
Joyce 

flyrep
on 1/30/08 8:58 pm - AZ
I looked for your number. Cant find it could ya pm it to me? Also I think I know the answer to this but you can never breast feed again after getting breast work done? I wanted to maybe put of my tummy work till after we knew we would or world not have another child. Its looking that we wont as I would need another c section. Plus all the work on my body that needs to be done. Just thinking out loud. I would want to breastfeed if I have another baby. Very important to me.

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

JRinAZ
on 1/31/08 12:13 am - Layton, UT
Shannon, My niece is breastfeeding her 2nd baby post-augmentation from her college years.  I'll check with Dr. Gitt tomorrow at work but am almost certain it shouldn't mess with your mamory glands.  It's not like they'll get a mouthful of saline or gel.........implants are underneath the muscle..  I may be wrong so will definitely find out the full story.  Nipples are full functioning.....even when they've been put back in their proper position! My numbers: Work:  480.991.6877 Direct Work:  480.342-7007  ..........double "O" 7  !!!! Cell?........well, y'know.....posting it here for the world to see is a bit spooky........though I've probably already done it a zillion times! .....You can definitely catch me at one of those numbers above tomorrow and except for this twisted week; I am always at work on Mon, Tuesday and Friday.
Joyce 

flyrep
on 2/2/08 9:32 am - AZ
I have had a crazy week, sorry I didnt get to call you. Did u find out about being able to breastfeeding? 

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

DrGitt
on 2/3/08 11:09 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Daear Shannon: First off, congrats on your weight loss. Congrats also on crossing your legs, on tying your shoes, and on re-assuming all of the mundane day to day personal tasks/pleasures that most people take for granted. I have done breast surgery on many women who have later gone on to breast feed their babies. Nonetheless, there is a definate risk that you might not be able to breastfeed after breast enhancement surgery. Much of it depends on just exactly what type of breast surgery you will need. The more extensive the procedure, the greater the chance that it will interfere with lactation. When you ahve time to get into the office to visit with us, I will be happy to give you more specific information directed to your own particular situation. Looking forward to seeing you.  SG
JRinAZ
on 2/5/08 2:30 am - Layton, UT
Hi there Miss Skinny Shannon! I hope you don't mind me asking Dr. Gitt to answer your question.  I just figured he'd have a better answer and perhaps others having the same question as you could learn as well! Let me know if there are any other questions that I can help you with(o.k....so I may pass the buck and get the "real deal" answer).......but, always happy to help
Joyce 

Most Active