72 pounds lighter! I can.....

flyrep
on 1/27/08 8:00 pm - AZ
Set at a booth now! WOW Cross my legs! LOVE it! Tie my shoes! I can walk and do so much more without getting winded!

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 1/27/08 10:53 pm - Tucson, AZ
I can see your smile when I read your post.  Congratulations on losing 72 pounds.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

MShawn62
on 1/27/08 11:02 pm - Avondale, AZ
Wow!  That is so great! 
flyrep
on 1/27/08 11:20 pm - AZ
thank u guys! I have had a few up's and down's nothing too bad. That stone passing and then the trouble with the IUD really got me. Im in an 18 now! I was soo happy to get into a 20! lol I love ur new pic and yep I had a huge smile on my face as I was typing ! I look at photos of me at 298 and its like I dont know that person.  I still have more weight to loose though.  :)

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

SKennedy13
on 1/28/08 9:56 am - Queen Creek, AZ
Lap Band on 05/02/07 with
The things that others take for granite we know are great. Congrats on your weight loss. BTW I had major problems with my IUD too and it put me down for a while, that stinks and it's painful.
flyrep
on 1/30/08 8:52 pm - AZ
IUD's are crazy. The pain was more then my WLS and c section together. I wanted to just die! Dr. J said at times a woman better at one weight can do better then at another. He said he thought it had something to do with losing so much of it so fast , not only do our bodies get smaller but so do our insides. I would never tell someone to get one if they where thinking about WLS.

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

SKennedy13
on 2/1/08 8:12 am - Queen Creek, AZ
Lap Band on 05/02/07 with
I had mine prior to wls. and it was also taken out prior. I dont know if wls effects it  or now but I just think it wasn't right for me. 
westvalley
on 1/28/08 8:04 am - Glendale, AZ
Yay!!! You go girl! Despite a few set backs your still doing marvelous. So proud of you.  ~*HUGS*~ Julie
***HUGS***
}i{ Julie
flyrep
on 1/30/08 8:53 pm - AZ
How have ya been? I know I havent been on much but Im getting better!  Ready for your WLS?

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

westvalley
on 1/31/08 7:34 am - Glendale, AZ
I have been great! I have my days....One day I am totally excited then the next I saying what the heck am I doing?! I have my education class this month and my pre-op testing. Not yet down to the wire but close enough for me. I have to work on losing 20lbs which has a been such a challenge for me lately. Again I am glad to hear of your amazing progress. You shrink girl! LOL
***HUGS***
}i{ Julie
Most Active