Don't want to wait?

JRinAZ
on 1/24/08 5:27 am - Layton, UT
Dr. Gitt (at North Valley Plastic Surgery) is usually booked weeks out; which is frustrating to many ..BUT.....his meeting he had set all day tomorrow was cancelled.  Sooooooooo.....IF you'd like to  come in for an immediate consult (complimentary) then give me a call and I'll plug you in.   You never know what the possibilities are if you don't ask Joyce 480.991.6877
dramaqnprincess
on 1/24/08 5:30 am - scottsdale, AZ
Dang I wish that I need my plastics first haha, then I would call :) Thanks for the info!!
(deactivated member)
on 1/28/08 3:56 am - AZ
Hi Joyce I am coming in on Feb 15th for my consult hope to see you then.... Erin
JRinAZ
on 1/28/08 11:25 am - Layton, UT
Erin! I'm soooooooo excited for you!!!!  Late Valentine's gift to yourself??? Do you want the Pamella Anderson look?  The Kate Hudson?  The Angelina Jolie?  Or do you just want the standard Barbie???? ..or...even better--->  You can get the "Erin look"!!!!!    I take my job wayyyyy tooooo seriously!  ........   I'm looking forward to seeing you!!!!   Note:  You'll know who I am cuz I'll be the one holding your chart, at the door, calling your name......
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

(deactivated member)
on 1/29/08 12:57 am - AZ
Hi Joyce I look foward to seeing you too. I am pretty happy with my face so no big changes there except my droopy eyelids. I want to talk about 4 things when I come,  TT possibly just a skin removal and lipo(I've been working out) however I think I have a small hernia.  A boob lift with implants possible arm skin removal(however I have been researching the minimal incision bracioplasty and really want that procedure, the scar is just too big and droopy eyelid skin removal.  Sorry don't know all the techinal names for the procedures. Well I will see you on the 15th.  Take care, Erin
JRinAZ
on 1/30/08 7:20 am - Layton, UT

Oh my gosh!  You had better be happy with your FACE!!!!  You are gorgeous!!!!  (love your new pic!) All things are possible!  .....  We'll get you a great package put together when you come in!  .....Weigh 2 go with the working out!  It sounds like you've got a six pack "in hiding"!!!! 

I left you a message at home.  .....  I'll be in the office on Friday.  If you get a minute can you give me a quick call?  480.991.6877

Talk to you soon!!!!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active