The Plastic Surgery Center in Manchester, NH

redraven0619
on 1/22/08 1:55 am - Merrimac, MA
Hello all, I have never posted on this bored before but was wondering if any of you have used or had any experience with The Plastic Surgery Center in Manchester, NH.  I am 28 years old and am 6 years post op. I currently am 4 months pregnant with my second child. No more babies after this so I wanted to start doing some research on plastic surgery. I basically need everything lifted and tucked from my shoulders to my knees. Any advise or experience with them would be appreciated. Thanks, Leesa
JRinAZ
on 1/22/08 11:40 pm - Layton, UT
Hi Leesa, I'm sure you've probably found the Plastic Surgery forum by now which would be a GREAT place to get some of your questions answered....or on the NH forum? Good luck with your next step (new baby!!!) and your finishing step after that!  After a successful weight loss with all the hoops and hurdles we go through; everyone deserves that last reward.  A plain old cake is yummy but the "icing" is the thing that catch's our attention!!! If you're ever this direction......you can give me a call at North Valley Plastic Surgery!  Dr. Gitt and Dr. Heffel pretty much lead our area for numbers of Post Bariatric body lifts (with great results!....see their patient reviews!).  Consultations are complimentary! Joyce 489.991.6877
Most Active