Suzies Deals

moirap
on 1/21/08 2:07 am - Mesa, AZ
I wanted to make sure everyone knows about Suzies Deals. Through out this journey I have done a great deal of shopping there. All of the stuff is new and it is leftovers from other stores. Nothing is over 5.99 and you can even get alot of stuff for 1-2 dollars. It makes it easier to get rid of when you grow out of it and they do have plus sizes. I usually shop off season so I get sweaters in the summer for 1-2 dollars. Some of the stuff has tags on it 30-40 dollars. I have gotten some really nice dresses for 5.99. They have all kinds of clothes mens, women and kids. They have 1 in Chandler at Elliot and Alma School. The one in Mesa is Southern and Country Club. There is one in Phoenix which is bigger at Thomas but I forget the cross street. I also have the worst habit of slobbing on myself. The beauty is if the stain doesnt come out just pitch it in the garbage and not alot is lost. I have become such a clothes hog. They have a fitting room and keep in mind a few things may be irregular so I usually try the stuff on.  You do need to check it to make sure there is not a stain or something, remember the high end store or department store did not sell it for a reason. About 6 months ago I got this beautiful sweater there and it was 1 dollar. I went back last week and found the sleeveless top to match for 1 dollar. Now I have this beautiful sweater set for 2 dollars. Happy shopping!!!!!!
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 1/21/08 4:52 am - Tucson, AZ

There is also one in Tucson on Golf Links and Kolb next to Sam's and the 99 cent store.

Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Jamie W.
on 1/21/08 9:59 pm
I don't know who Suzie is, but God bless her!!  I used to shop at Catherine's (for large and tall women) since I'm 6 ft.  It started with interview clothes and then I gained so much weight that was the only place I could shop.  I got a job there part time and used the 40% discount at Lane Bryant and Fashion Bug since they are owned by the same company.  I also shopped off season and waited for items to go on clearance because it was still another 20% off for employees. That being said, some of the clothes at Suzie's are from those stores and since I have lost weight, I can buy them for $5.39!!!  I shopped at Suzie's for the first time last week and bought a pair of Caherine's stretch jeans which usually are $36 or $16 with a sale. I can't wait to go back!!!  I'll see you at the one on Alma School and Elliot next to Catherine's....lol Jamie

My church has raised the funds!!! Highest weight 476/Pre-op 441.
AZdove
on 1/31/08 7:28 am - Tolleson, AZ
Suzies Deals is my main shopping place.  Today I spent $60 and took home oodles of clothes.  It has been a year since my surgery and I am down 117 pounds.  I began at a size 28 and now am in 10/12.  I actually put it in my budget for a stop at Suzies each month during the last year due to dropping a size at least a month for the first 9 months.  I have also been passing on my clothes to another friend that had the surgery 3 months after I did.  There is one at 75th Ave and Encanto, 51st Ave and Indian School and another on McDowell at around 31st Street (I believe). Just after Christmas I went and stocked up on smaller size Christmas sweatshirts for just $1 a piece!  I got 7 different ones!  That is truly unheard of.

Most Active