So Excited - Had To Share!!!

Mikkilynn
on 1/20/08 9:51 am - Mesa, AZ
Well, I'm so excited about my news that I just had to share with my OH buddies...          I've lost 102 pounds!!!      It seemed like I would never get to this point. But after really thinking about it, it's only been 9 months since my surgery. I can't ask for better results than that!   To all the new people out there, I just want to reassure you that you are making the best decision of your life. You won't be disappointed! I feel like a totally new person with a new lease on life.  One the most rewarding parts of this experience is having more energy and confidence to really enjoy life. (Also, you can't beat the shocked looks on people's faces when they haven't seen you in a while, it's priceless!) And I'm totally loving that I'm now in a size medium top and size 10 jeans!!!!  I don't doubt that I will reach my goal of being a size 6 again!  Well, just wanted to share the good news and hopefully inspire others to start their losing journey! Take care,  Michelle
Sharon Martinez
on 1/20/08 9:59 am - Mesa, AZ
WOW...congratulations sweety!  I am so proud of you!  Isn't this the most amazing feeling in the world?  I am now down 162 lbs!  The change in our lives all the way around are awesome!  I am right there celebrating with you!!!!  Take care of yourself and continue the good work!!! Sharon
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 1/20/08 11:03 am - Tucson, AZ
Congratulations on your 102 pound weight loss.  This is only the beginning.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

JRinAZ
on 1/20/08 11:34 am - Layton, UT

Wooooooooo Hooooooooooo Michelle!

Big Congrats on your BIG weight loss and your itty bitty new jeans!!!!

What an amazing journey!!!!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

moirap
on 1/21/08 1:48 am - Mesa, AZ
Congratulations on your success and I agree It was the best decision I ever made. Even though things did not go smoothly for me at the time of the surgery the way it worked out it saved my life. I have the info on my profile. I would do it again in a heart beat. Good luck and keep up the good work. Enjoy shopping Moira
westvalley
on 1/22/08 12:51 am - Glendale, AZ
You go girl!!!
***HUGS***
}i{ Julie
Most Active