A few days away from 1yr Post-Op

Sharon Martinez
on 1/20/08 9:19 am - Mesa, AZ
 Hey there everyone, haven't been on here for a very very long time!  I just wanted to come by and share my newest pics with everyone and let you all know how well I have been doing!  I will be a yr post-op on Feb. 1st!  What a year it has been!  I started out last summer at 375 lbs...the day of my surgery I was 324 lbs.  I now weight in at a whopping 212 lbs!  WOOHOO!   I only have 32 lbs to go until my plastic surgery goal weight!  Then we get to have the fun body lift, the boobs done, the thighs, arms and even a little bit of a booty added!  I can't wait believe me!  Hope all are doing well!  Have a great year and will talk to y'all soon! Sharon 
quiltz
on 1/20/08 9:40 am - Phoenix, AZ
Congratulations!  What a wonderful year you have had.  Isn't this journey amazing?
Sharon Martinez
on 1/20/08 9:51 am - Mesa, AZ
Yes, it has been an incredible journey for sure!  Glad I have been able to take it!
JRinAZ
on 1/20/08 11:31 am - Layton, UT
Sharon! Weigh 2 go!  212 lbs is absolutely amazing!!!!  You deserve your future makeover....kind of the "sugar free" icing on the cake! LOSER'S ROCK!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

moirap
on 1/21/08 7:16 am - Mesa, AZ
WOO HOO for sure. Happy anniversary!!! Keep grinning from ear to ear because you certainly deserve it. Congratulations on your success   Moira
Most Active