Nasty experience

kreyvin38
on 1/18/08 8:57 pm - AZ
Well this was a first for me. Went out to lunch, had some fish started getting stuck on the drive home. (thank god I was'nt driving). Freaked me out, alot of pain in my chest and lil tiny burps and then it happened. Spewed like a volcano, no way of controlling it, was so embarrased. Has this uncontrollable action ever happen to others, is this PBing because I have brought food back up before but never uncontrolled like this.???

AliciaB
on 1/18/08 11:52 pm - AZ
This has not happened to me....yet But whoever you were with I am sure that they understand I am sorry for your experience
poohspal
on 1/19/08 5:57 am - AZ
Its happened to me but I was at home.  the lil burps were your warning sign.  PB doesn't usually come with burps.  Make sure just incase  you do liquids the rest of the day.  with "volcano type" spewing you can sometimes bruise it all a bit. It may not feel like it right now but at least it happened in the car and not at the resturaunt table!   good luck friend
296/282/265/180
start/pre/now/goal
moirap
on 1/19/08 7:28 am - Mesa, AZ
 I have a friend who has a lapband and she often needs to go to the rest room for that reason. I had the RNY . I have gotten a few things stuck but they have eventually gone down. I will have a moment and forget i have rules to follow and talk when i eat or not chew well enough and then I feel incredibly stupid when it gets stuck. If it becomes a problem I would have it checked out. . My friend is OK with it. Good luck
Most Active