Hello all! I'm new to this forum.

Jamie W.
on 1/18/08 12:28 am
Hello all! I've been posting primarily on the VSG forum and just decided to expand my horizons.  I will be attending that support group on Wednesday the 22nd.  I hope to see some of you all there. Have a blessed day!! Jamie

My church has raised the funds!!! Highest weight 476/Pre-op 441.
Linda S.
on 1/18/08 3:41 am - PHOENIX, AZ

Hi Jamie, I don't visit this forum much, I go to the over fifty one, and sometimes the main one, but I do drop in once and awhile. It was wonderful to see your smiling face and check out your profile. I want to wish you much luck on your journey, you are doing great! If you ever would like to talk, just give me a holler..

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Jamie W.
on 1/18/08 4:49 am
Linda, Thanks for the kind words.  You take care and have a blessed day! Jamie

My church has raised the funds!!! Highest weight 476/Pre-op 441.
azreggie
on 1/18/08 5:36 am - Tucson, AZ
Hey Linda, You look TERRIFIC!  I remember when you first had your surgery.( I was reading your profile)  It's good to see one of Dr V's patients on here.

Reggie

Linda S.
on 1/20/08 4:07 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hugs Reggie, your big day is coming. I am not sure if you are talking to me or not, as I had Dr. Fang...but I am Linda...LOL.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

moirap
on 1/19/08 7:34 am - Mesa, AZ
Welcome You look wonderful. I dont spend as much time on here as I should I am too busy spying on my kids on my space(shhhhhh) I need to keep them on the straight and Narrow. LOL Keep up the great work and you look marvelous!!!!
Linda S.
on 1/20/08 4:04 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Good for you, watch your babies!!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

westvalley
on 1/22/08 12:54 am - Glendale, AZ
Welcome Jaime!
***HUGS***
}i{ Julie
Most Active