WOW moment

moirap
on 1/17/08 2:46 pm - Mesa, AZ
I went to the flea market and I was looking at T shirts. The woman who owned the booth came up to me and said "you will not find your size here, we only have larges and extra larges on display. What ever T shirt you like I can make in a small for you" That was so exciting
Robin O.
on 1/17/08 5:03 pm - Sheppard AFB - Wichita Falls, TX
That is a BIG WOW Moment.  I can only imagine that feeling! I know it made you feel great!   Congrats!
moirap
on 1/18/08 11:37 am - Mesa, AZ
You will do great. 
poohspal
on 1/19/08 6:08 am - AZ
good for you!  So did you buy 20?!!
296/282/265/180
start/pre/now/goal
moirap
on 1/19/08 7:08 am - Mesa, AZ
No but I should have though. I got real practical and thought of all of the other things I need like pajamas. I never bought a nightgown yet since i have lost the weight so I need to get some of those. I still wear the great big ones and actually they are more comfortable now. I have more room to spare LOL
JRinAZ
on 1/19/08 9:14 am - Layton, UT
Hey there pretty Moira girlfriend!  I miss YOU!!!!  .....  Congrats on the tiny t-shirt moment!  LOL! .....You are such a cute lil itty bitty thing; the Flea market lady probably felt sorry for you cuz you just couldn't fit in those average sizes! Weigh 2 go! ......  Join me at the next chandler meeting?  ....  the Spring Fling is coming up on March 29th so save the date!  I'll post details soon!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

ginau
on 1/19/08 1:21 pm - mesa, AZ
Ya gotta love  the moments like that in life !!!
Pam S.
on 1/20/08 1:20 am - Chandler, AZ
Hi Moria, Did you ask her to repeat, repeat, repeat....gosh moments like that just have to SINK into our heads. It is one thing that friends and family (and you hubby Pete) tell you how great you look etc.  BUT when you hear that you are so "small" from a perfect stranger... it is WOW moment!!   You do look great...hope you are feeling better these days!   Perhaps you can join us for a meeting soon.  Also, I got your invite for my friends list...I think I did it right....this OH board is all new to me so I am learning to navigate it.  Now I have two friends! (I think if I did it right! ) LOL.....take care Pam
Most Active