OKAY, Im a little stressed, what do u do to relax?

flyrep
on 1/16/08 4:04 pm - AZ
Hi everyone! I have missed you all. I have been very busy! Looks like there is a pretty good chance Im going to be running for city council! Theres a lot of stuff going on here in this city and its not pretty. Sooo want change you have to do it yourself.  I use to eat when I was stressed! Cant do that anymore.  What do you all do to relax???? Anything will help. Im not know that gets stressed ez however when I do.... I do it well lol.

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

Crissy_Moran
on 1/17/08 9:48 am - Fort huachuca, AZ
I have recently found YOGA very relaxing and living me feeling very good. I also hit the gym throughout the week. I atleast do YOGA 2 days a week.
flyrep
on 1/17/08 1:07 pm - AZ
I have to get back going to LA Fitness. I didnt think about Yoga. Is it hard ?

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

Crissy_Moran
on 1/17/08 10:09 pm - Fort huachuca, AZ
No Yoga is so easy, its mostly all relaxation and meditation. I love to go, I stretch muscles I have never thought about stretching. Its definelty something I reccommend trying.
Sharon Martinez
on 1/20/08 10:27 am - Mesa, AZ
There are a couple of things that I do to de-stress!  First, I love music of all kinds.  When I find that I am totally stressed out and on my last nerve, I go some place where I can listen to my music without being disturbed!  This may or may not work for you.  Exercise always helps as well.  If you can't get to the fitness club, just take a short walk..or a long one, whichever works for you.  Also, if it is night time and you are having issues relaxing enough to sleep, I find that hot chocolate (sugar and fat free) helps get me sleepy and de-stressed!  It's the warm milk that gets us there... Hopefully you will be able to find an answer for you and find what works best for you!  Best of luck to you with the run for City Council! Sharon M. 
Cassi J.
on 1/20/08 4:34 pm - AZ
When I'm stressed, I need to move.  I clean house, I go through stuff and declutter/organize, I swim or walk, etc.  A long, hot shower always feels good!  (Although my skin hates me for it afterwards!) If the city council run is what's generating your stress, throw yourself into planning, preparing, etc.  Stress is really just stored up mental energy that needs a place to go, so turn it into something productive!
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."

flyrep
on 1/21/08 10:37 pm - AZ
You all are the best!  Thank you! I so stay very busy I think that's part of the problem. I need me time. Im thinking about going to get my nails done. I havent done that in years but use to love having them done. I had to take my youngest in to ER on Friday . She had two blockages. Talk about stessed! I did well till the 2nd blockage, long story short they where able to fix it and she is feeling much better. We had a 4 day stay. We got home last night. More in a couple of hours, Im beat and thinking about returning to bed for an hour while the kids are still sleeping.

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

westvalley
on 1/22/08 12:48 am - Glendale, AZ
Hi Shannon! Sorry ti hear about your little one. Hopefully things have gotten better. Stress seems to be a virus! LOL But I am sure you will pull through like the CHAMP you are. It's funny you say that about your nails, I have been thinking of getting them done too! }i{ HUGS
***HUGS***
}i{ Julie
Most Active