Hello from Colorado

(deactivated member)
on 1/16/08 9:45 am - avondale, AZ
Hi everyone, It's been quite some time since I have been on the site.  8 more days and I will hit the 1 year post op mark, i can't believe how fast it has gone.  From surgery being cancelled a year to go, finally getting surgery, to the horrible gull bladder situation, oh yeah and the biggest and best thing since, we are currently 5 months pregneat.  We are so happy!!  We have a beautiful son who is 3 1/2 and we will adding a baby sister very soon.  So last time I posted I had just hit the 100lb loss mark, since then, with baby I have gained 6 lbs, this has been the hardest part.  Excepting the fact I could actually gain weight again is scary.   Any how, I hope everyone is doing well in Phoenix!  We are loving Colorado and had a great white Christmas (it snowed all day long)!  Can't get that in AZ!! Take care, Danielle
JRinAZ
on 1/16/08 9:58 am - Layton, UT
So good to see a post from you Danielle!  Wow!  Great positive changes in your life!!!!  Congrats on the weight loss and congrats on the arrival of a little princess!  How awesome to have one of each in your family! .....I used to live in Denver and enjoyed many white Christmas's!  It is definitely lovely but I'll admit that as soon as Dec 26th rolled around I was ready for spring to hit!!!!  I will however be very jealous about JULY!!!!  LOL! Keep us posted and best wishes on your continued journey!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active