Banner Gateway (Higley/US60, Gilbert) Open Support Group - Wed 1/16/07

Michael B.
on 1/13/08 1:36 pm - Gilbert, AZ
Just thought I would throw out this reminder...The group is open to anyone, no matter where you had your surgery, or which kind....Hope to maybe see some of you there!...The schedule and directions are copied and pasted below: Support Groups at Banner Gateway Bariatric Center  

The Banner Gateway Bariatric Center Support Group is open to all weight loss surgery patients no matter whom your surgeon is or where you had your surgery. Whether you are pre-op or post-op you are welcome to attend our meetings. Our support group offers a warm and welcoming environment where you will feel immediately at home.

Located on the SW corner of the US 60 and Higley Road in Mesa, AZ. For additional information please contact, 480-543-2606.

Date Time Session Location Topic Leader
01/03/08 6 p.m. Nutrition BGMC Grand Canyon III Staying Motivated Registered Dietitian
01/16/08 4:30 p.m. Peer Support Group BGMC Grand Canyon III Professionally Guided Psychologist
02/05/08 6 p.m. Nutrition BGMC Grand Canyon III Back on Track  Registered Dietitian
02/20/08 4:30 p.m. Peer Support Group BGMC Grand Canyon III Professionally Guided Psychologist
03/04/08 6 p.m. Nutrition BGMC Grand Canyon III Portion Control Registered Dietitian
03/19/08 4:30 p.m. Peer Support Group BGMC Grand Canyon III Professionally Guided Psychologist

04/01/08

6 p.m. Nutrition BGMC Grand Canyon III Label Reading Registered Dietitian
04/16/08 4:30 p.m. Peer Support Group BGMC Grand Canyon III Professionally Guided Psychologist
05/06/08 6 p.m. Nutrition BGMC Grand Canyon III Got Calcium? Registered Dietitian

Related Links    

Visit My Newly Launched Blog:

SKennedy13
on 1/15/08 10:47 am - Queen Creek, AZ
Lap Band on 05/02/07 with
Thank you for posting this I lover the Banner people and I really want to start going to the support groups.
Michael B.
on 1/15/08 10:52 am - Gilbert, AZ

Great, hope to see you tomorrow!

SKennedy13
on 1/15/08 11:05 am - Queen Creek, AZ
Lap Band on 05/02/07 with

Me too. I made a commitment to get to the gym everyday this week but I also made a commitment to get involved in some support groups. So I am kinda in a catch 22. I can probally do a short work out on my lunch break and still make it. How long is the meeting? 

Michael B.
on 1/15/08 11:14 am - Gilbert, AZ
About an hour to an hour and a half...

(deactivated member)
on 1/15/08 12:00 pm - Gilbert, AZ
Michael, Do you have a good turn out ? i go to the scottsdale groups and have been trying new groups.
Michael B.
on 1/16/08 2:16 am - Gilbert, AZ

This will only be my third time attending...last time I went there were five people there, but the bariatric program just moved into the brand new hospital there, so they are growing....

JRinAZ
on 1/16/08 10:06 am - Layton, UT
Hey Mike, By now you've probably noticed that I'm missing at the support group tonight.  Sorry bout that! .....I put in my first kind of long day back at work today and came home wiped out.  I guess I'll have to begin my super Support going voyage in Feb with hopes of more energy by then! How about giving us a support report?  What did you learn?  Who was there?  What's the news? I'll catch you at the next one!!!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

(deactivated member)
on 1/16/08 12:14 pm - Gilbert, AZ
Michael, Sorry I did not make your group. how was the turn out ? i went to my group in scottsdale @ Scottsdale Bariatrics abd what a great group it was. Please keep posting dates because I am goint to try to attend your group after i attend the Chandler Group.
JRinAZ
on 1/16/08 12:40 pm - Layton, UT
Sooooooooo Jeremy!  Me thinks you're giving me some competition for the most support groups attended in 08!  LOL!  So far you are ahead! I was invited to your Scottsdale group tonight but was anxious to get home, sip a protein drink, enjoy a pain pill and crawl in bed!                 Maybe I can make one of your Feb mtgs??? Looking forward to meeting you when you pop into the Chandler group.....
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active