Chandler Support Report

ginau
on 1/9/08 1:10 pm - mesa, AZ
 we started the year off with  10  members and welcomed a new one Melissa (pre-op lapbander)  We dicussed  new years resolutions and posative changes  we can make to enhance our  health and weightloss !  we had an average lost or 150 lbs per person !! yowza  Michelle was in attendance  & looking fabulous !!!  Ann was back just 5 weeks after knee replacement surgery .  We all hope to see more folks at the next meeting !  come one , come all !
CutieTuti
on 1/9/08 2:20 pm
Great Gina!! It's Kelly and I havent been there in forever. My New Years resolution is to make it a point to be at the meetings. I do think they are a very important part of this. I have been absent due to my mother being ill and having to travel back east all the time. I hope to see you all soon!
Cutie Tuti
ginau
on 1/9/08 9:02 pm - mesa, AZ
Kelly  Well we do miss your beautiful face - but we understand you situation , Hope mom is doing better and can come visit you instead durring the cold winter months .  Take good care and visit when you can - but you can always find some great faces online . Joyce, mike, me ....
CutieTuti
on 1/10/08 8:32 am
Gina, Thanks!! I cant wit to see all of you . I wil try to catch upon all you guy online. I read Joyce was going thru alot, hope she is well, she is a strong woman... You guys keep me on track and always puts a smile on my face!! Take care, Kelly
Cutie Tuti
Cassi J.
on 1/11/08 10:38 am - AZ
Yikes!  I completely forgot!  I'll be sure to make it next time!
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."

(deactivated member)
on 1/12/08 12:53 am - Gilbert, AZ
Gina, I have been wanting to go to one of the Chandler Groups. Joyce was so kind to send me the details. I shall see ya soon. I usally go to the groups at Scottsdale Bariatric and also do their online groups. But i would love to meet new people and try a new group.
kimcropable
on 1/12/08 4:02 am - Tempe, AZ
I  will be also joining you all soon, my name is Kim and I am in Tempe and a future Lap-bander.  Joyce send me the details, but just had to much on my plate this meeting, but hopefully next meeting. I meet with my Surgron (Terry Simpson) on Monday and get the ball rolling, yeah!  I meet him the other night at the seminar and he is very laid back, just like he is in all his videos. I am also happy to report that I have been to the gym almost every day this week other than the day my son was sick but am making up for it today--which I am heading out for now.  So, I am on track! Hope everyone is doing well! If anyone is working out at Lifetime in Tempe and want to workout together--please let me know!  I go in the mornings during the week. Kim
20candy07
on 1/14/08 4:41 am - Tolleson, AZ
If Jan 22nd is the next Tuesday meeting, I'll be there.  Wednesdays are hard for me due to work.   Regards, Candy
Most Active