Chandler's 1st Support Group for 2008!!!

JRinAZ
on 1/7/08 2:58 pm - Layton, UT
 Come one!  Come All! Chandler Weight Loss Surgery Support Group Invites you to join our very first meeting of 2008!  "New Year's Resolutions!  .....why NOT to set them!" Followed by an optional dinner out together at "Pita Jungle"  (lots of healthy options!) facilitated by the adorable "Di" 6-7:30 p.m. at Chandler Regional Hospital on Frye and Dobson Enter from the East Main Entrance (by the E.R. side) and take the elevator's down to Conference Rooms 1 and 2. Start your year off right......... My personal goal (cuz I don't want resolutons) is to attend as many support groups in 08 as possible!  Do you think there's a page in the Guinnes Record book for that? Pre-Op?  Get your questions answered Post-Op?  Share your experience and answer questions AND get your questions answered! C u there!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

JRinAZ
on 1/7/08 3:09 pm - Layton, UT
Ooooooops!  I guess you want to know which day it's on??? 2nd Wednesday and 4th Tuesday of every month! Soooooo...next mtg (the one advertised) is on this Wednesday the 8th of January!
Joyce 

Gena L.
on 1/7/08 7:46 pm - Sun City, AZ
Thank you for the information!  It is a bit far for me to drive though as I live in Sun City. Does anyone know of a west side or NWest support group?  I am still waiting for approval and a surgical date but would still be interested in attending. Thanks in advance... Gena
Michael B.
on 1/8/08 10:08 am - Gilbert, AZ
Thanks Joyce, I will probably be there! Will you?

Visit My Newly Launched Blog:

JRinAZ
on 1/8/08 12:20 pm - Layton, UT
Hoping to but I still have to travel 3 hours round trip each day to have my wound packed!  .....  I can't promise BUT.......sure going to try!  .....  I'm afraid my face will scare the bejeebies out of everyone!.....A chemical peel is not for whimps and somewhat disturbing to those who have to look at me! If I miss you tomorrow then I'll definitely see you at the one on the 4th Tuesday.  .....  Remind me when the next Gateway support group is????? BTW......you're looking very handsome in your new pic!  It's about time you showed off your "new thin YOU"!
Joyce 

jenniebr
on 1/9/08 4:01 am - queen creek, AZ

Joyce,  Did I miss something???  Wound care whats up with that?  Shouldn't you be having home nursing care for that?  When I had my c-section wound,  I had a nurse come pack it in the AM and Todd packed it before bed (12 weeks of that!!).  He really loved me and I love him even more after that.  I am not too sure how bad your wound is but mine hurt like $%^$%^#!   Please let me know if you need any help, I am home all day and am more than willing to assist you.   Maybe I should get a job and regain my sanity! I expect you to at least have me get your dry cleaning or something!!!!!!  I mean it MISSY!  Let others help you out!!!!  At least let Jim get some "respite" help!  I have acar and can drive I know how to get there!

Jen

JRinAZ
on 1/10/08 12:07 pm - Layton, UT
Hey there Miss Jen! What do you mean you should be working?  Hmmmm?  Call me! Though I appreciate your very enthusastic offer to get my dry cleaning, I happened to be  blessed with a hubby much like yours!  He is switching bandages, feeding me, driving me to the docs for wound packing, etc.  We've been very lucky cuz his boss told him to work from home while I"m healing!  I'm sure he'll be glad to get rid of me but he has demonstrated much patience over and over!  I would have hurt someone by now if I had to tend to "me"! Hope all is well at your end of the world.  Did you guys decide to move?
Joyce 

TaiyaD
on 4/18/08 1:45 pm - Chandler, AZ

Hi,

Are you still holding these meetings in Chandler? I would love to start attending if you are. Please let me know. Thank you!

Nataiya

Enjoying my new life!

JRinAZ
on 4/19/08 2:45 pm - Layton, UT
Hi there Natalya! The Chandler meetings are the 4th Tuesday of each month from 6 to 7:30 at Chandler Regional Hospital.  We always go for a fun meal somewhere afterwards for a little more support chatter and some "mini" meals!  LOL!   We'd love to have you join us! Next meeting is this coming Tuesday the 22nd!  Hope to C U there1
Joyce 

TaiyaD
on 4/19/08 3:37 pm - Chandler, AZ

Great! Thank you so much. I am looking forward to meeting everyone. What room is the meeting held in?

Nataiya

Enjoying my new life!

Most Active