Need Swedish Lapband fill. Moved here to Phoenix egon. Need fill doctor, who isn't going to

Marann62
on 1/7/08 4:52 am
I am looking for a fill doctor for my swedish lap band.  I moved here from Oregon, but the surgery was done in 2003 in Mexico. 
JRinAZ
on 1/7/08 7:08 am - Layton, UT
Check out Fill Center USA
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Kanetaco
on 1/15/08 11:13 pm - Phoenix, AZ

Contact the Weight Loss Institute of Arizona . 

WLIAZ is far better at doing fills then anybody out there.  They only use surgeons to perform their fills with ultrasound guidance.  Because they are so precise with their fills, they require far fewer visits than other fill centers.  On average, WLIAZ patients are getting about five fills in the total Lap-Band process.  This makes places that offer “discounts” for the first ten fills seem ridiculous. 

They are located at

1492 S. Mill Ave, Suite 201, Tempe, AZ 85281
.  Their number is:  (480) 446-7602. 

JRinAZ
on 1/16/08 10:03 am - Layton, UT

Hey there Clay,

That's great info that you're sharing but not entirely fair to some of the other lapband surgeon's programs.  I believe Dr. Simpson offers FREE lapband fills for the entire first year following a cash pay and I KNOW that Dr. Schlesinger not only offers FREE fills for the entire first year but does not charge a penny for a program fee.  Both of those surgeon's give their own fills and have access to fluro if needed.

Lots of great options available for those who do research!  .....

Your docs are lucky to have you as a very loyal patient!  Glad you are thrilled with your program.

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Kanetaco
on 1/16/08 11:03 pm - Phoenix, AZ

You’re right I was a little harsh to other doctors.  I will reword that if I ever make a recommendation in the future. You’re certainly right that there are many great docs out there that do great after care.  However, my comment was directed at a question for a foreign installed lap-band and not a lap-band from the local area.  I had heard that it is extremely difficult to get a doctor to take over the work of another doctor.  If another doctor wants to do fills and care for a patient that had surgery in another country for FREE, I think that’s fantastic. 

Thanks,

Clay 

Most Active