Wow I Won

Laura N.
on 1/4/08 3:53 pm

Okay, so I have been slacking off on taking my vitamins. I know that is very bad, but it is the truth. Then today out of the blue, I get a call from a lady with Vista Vitamins telling me that I won a contest & I will receive a full years supply of vista vitamins free. Is GOD like right in my face or what? I had asked for a free sample about 8 months ago & thats how I got entered. Just wanted to share this with everyone. So I guess I will be taking my vitamins. Wooo Hooo Laura

johnb_az
on 1/4/08 8:39 pm, edited 1/4/08 8:39 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hi Laura,   There you go!  Someone is telling you take your vitamins for sure!...
JRinAZ
on 1/5/08 2:33 am - Layton, UT
Your FairyGodmother has a Nutrition background! Congratulations on the WIN!!!!  That is a very cute story and I think Obesity Help should hear it!!!!!   HOw about sharing it with their magazine folks?
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Laura N.
on 1/5/08 4:51 am
Hi Joyce, one day we will meet. I go to the west side support meeting. So how would I notify the OH Magazine people? Laura

JRinAZ
on 1/5/08 8:08 am - Layton, UT
Laura, They are a tight bunch so if one receives it then it can easily get passed to the right spot.  I would click on Message Board at the top then scroll all the way to the bottom and click on "Contact Us" Or go to Meet Our Staff and then e-mail the staff member that handles the magazine. Good luck!  I'll bet others will get a kick out of that one!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

M. clarke
on 1/5/08 4:19 am
Laura that is awsome!
vquigley
on 1/5/08 12:20 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hi, Laura, That is great news!  I know that I had challenges taking my vitamins initally as well but now it has become a habit. Hope to see you soon at the West Side Support Group.  I've been slacking off myself but am going to get back in the swing of things now that my kitchen is done and I can get back to normal (what's that?). Virginia P.S.  Yes, I know I need to put a new picture on my profile . . . maybe that will get done sometime soon.
mecoswan
on 1/6/08 6:36 am - Concordia, MO
Laura,   Congrats!!!!  I am so glad that someone is looking out for you.  It is so very important to take those vitamins every day.  If you dont, soon your entire body is going to scream out to you and you are not going to feel good.  Please - Please always take them.     I wanted to answer you because I worked out in Arizona (Mesa) for banner health care as an RN in 2001 and loved the weather.  Especially when we were at 7 degrees last week and snow and ice on the ground, I would have loved to be back there.  It was a wonderful experience.  My husbands health problems prevent me from being there now.  God Bless, Colette
LeAnne G.
on 1/9/08 9:20 am - Goodyear, AZ

Laura, How cool is that!  I'm happy to hear will be in vitamins up to your ears for a year.  Hope to see you on Saturday. Hugs, LeAnne

Most Active