New Picture Posted - New Year's Resolution?

Ramona B.
on 1/1/08 7:06 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hubby and I go to the gym 3 times a week to try to build muscle and minimize the "flab effect" that so often results from significant weight loss.  We decided this year we would photograph how we looked on New Year's Day 2008 and then again on New Year's Day 2009 to see if our gym regimen would produce noticeable results over the course of this coming year.  If we did it right, you should be able to see the photos in our respective profiles. I'm at the point where it's become a definite challenge to maintain the weight loss I've already achieved (not looking to lose more) -- hoping photographic "evidence" will help keep me on track.  My oldest son thought we looked silly when he saw the photos -- but he's 13 years old, so I have to take his comment with more than a grain of sugar!   So I guess our New Year's Resolution is to keep on doing what we've been doing and (hopefully) have some more "muscle" to show for it.
Ramona B
johnb_az
on 1/1/08 7:13 am, edited 1/1/08 7:13 am - Phoenix, AZ
Here is my picture for the new year.  I have an added request... Which looks better, with or without facial hair?  Ramona likes without and I like with... With facial hair Without facial hair Ramona's picture
20candy07
on 1/1/08 7:26 am - Tolleson, AZ

Ramona, You look wonderful!!  I know where I'm headed!  I'm signing up for the gym!!  Thanks for the inspiration I was leaning towards surgery on my body....I may not now.   Kudos for your hubby as well....!!  Happy New Year, Candy

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 1/1/08 9:04 am - Tucson, AZ
You both look fantastic.  I am partial to facial hair on men.  My other half has a beard and long hair.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

kimcropable
on 1/1/08 1:24 pm - Tempe, AZ
Like the hair john!  Saw your pre-pics.  You look awesome~! Kim Tempe, AZ
M. clarke
on 1/2/08 6:26 am
Holy Smokes you look great both with or without!!! You have to feel fantastic about your accomplishment! Happy new year :)
Cassi J.
on 1/2/08 5:24 pm - AZ
I would vote "with", but I'm not the one kissing you.  Seems like Ramona's vote outta carry a whole lot of weight! 
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."

AliciaB
on 1/1/08 9:46 am - AZ
Ramona wow! John keep the hair. Both of you look great! I so want to build me some guns (muscles) ;)
johnb_az
on 1/2/08 1:46 am - Phoenix, AZ
I have been searching but can not figure out how to upload a before and after picture for that feature.  Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks, Doc
Laura N.
on 1/4/08 4:05 pm

Ramona, You two look great. Hope to see you at the meeting next week, you bot inspire me. Laura

Most Active