Fear, Encourgement, and a Happy New Year :)

kimcropable
on 12/30/07 10:24 am - Tempe, AZ
Thank you!  I just pray that I am as successful as so many of you have been.  am still learning things around here.  Maybe I am just to fat, but I can't fit my picture onto my blog. LOL  But, anyway, I went to your blog and I could have almost writen the same things.  I have so many of the same issues.  I can only shop at certain store, I have have to even still stetch out my 3X tshirts so my stomach doesn't show as much.   Again, show yourself off and be proud you deserve,  You are so pretty so show it away gf!  Enjoy the new life. Hugs, Kim Pervez Tempe, AZ
M. clarke
on 12/30/07 4:14 pm
Kim, Thank you! You are a sweetheart :) I think that is a common concern of people. To worry if they will be the one that isn't successful. I know I worried that I wouldn't be. You will be! Don't worry :) The system is fussy about the picture. LOL.  You have to size it just right to get it to take it. You are really pretty as a plus size! Not everyone is. I had terrible water retention and had to take pills (can't remember name of them this late at night) to get swelling down so my features were really distorted at my heaviest. You are one of those lucky girls that looks good heavy! Thanks for reading my profile. I had great intentions of keeping up with it, but as you can see I haven't been doing a great job of it the last few months. I've spent more time living life, then writing about it. Which is actually a good thing :) I do keep telling myself I need to keep up with it though. I remember that when I was presurgery and reading the profiles I always was curious about what happened to the people further down the road as most stopped posting in the profiles. I look forward to watching your successful journey!!
kimcropable
on 12/31/07 4:31 am - Tempe, AZ
WOW, thank you so much for such sweet words on encourgment, I know you understand how much it means to hear it.  Know, if I can just get the rest of me to go with the face, right?  LOL Yes, I have noticed that people stop writting on there profiles, but I think it is extactly as you said, they want to enjoy life finally instead of writing/reading about it, so there out there enjoy life to the max.  But, it would be nice to see more long term success stories. I am pretty sure I will be going with Terry Simpson, I have really been impressed with him from everything that I have read.  Plus, if I am going to be banded, why not be banded by the king myself? I have an appt for the information meeting on the 8th, wish me luck. Keep is touch! Hugs, Kim
JRinAZ
on 12/30/07 12:10 pm - Layton, UT
Hi there Angel Girl!!!!!  You totally rock!  What amazing accomplishments for you and to push through all of that pain and reach the top is inspiring!  It makes me want to grab my tennies, my shorts my car keys (and A BIG HUGE BOTTLE of Pain PILLS!) and climb a mountain!  Seriously though!  We all have mountains to climb and you have literally tackled one of yours!  I am soooooo proud of you! Thanks for being my Angel!!!!  you're right, I am feeling decent.  I'm limiting my computer time to a couple of posts a day cuz sitting and focusing are still works in progress!  OUCH!!!!! Soooooooooooo it sounds like I shouldn't take you to dinner and a movie or we'd be doing too much sitting (too much pain for you) but when I'm up to it; maybe I could buy you a bottle of water and take you on a lovely7 AZ walk????!!!!! Luv ya girlfriend! Joyce
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

M. clarke
on 12/30/07 4:24 pm
Joyce, Thank you!!! Yes we need to put together a walk sometime!!! Okay now you know the truth as to why I don't normally do the luncheons. But a Arizona walk would rock for sure! Maybe before the hot summer hits we should all get together for a walk some place. Just something to think about. Even the zoo might be an idea. You can even bring a picnic in there. Just a thought. No need to respond to my posts :) Just rest! And recover, and take care of yourself ;) We can talk / post / pm / what ever when you are feeling better. Have a great new year!!! ((( hugs )))
kimcropable
on 12/31/07 4:32 am - Tempe, AZ
Joyce, I am glad to hear that you are feeling better now!  I can't believe how you are having to go through all this again.  That has to be hard on you! hugs, Kim Pervez Tempe
Most Active