Blue Cross of CA

vickinicole
on 12/28/07 4:57 pm - Bryan, TX
I'm confused on how to use a SEARCH function on this board I want to read other people's experiences with my insruance co; Blue Cross of CA

~_~
Vicki
My weight loss blog: www.vickionline.com

quiltz
on 12/31/07 4:43 pm - Phoenix, AZ
BCBS of California has been great to me.  I was approved in less than a week, they "touched base" often before surgery to be sure everything was going well with testing and to answer any questions I might have had.  They paid well and quickly.  In short, there are so many war stories about lousy insurance, but I have nothing but raves for mine.
jenniebr
on 12/31/07 10:26 pm - queen creek, AZ
My hubby & I both have BCBS of Ca, While each plan is different, we got approval in a short time. (I was orignally denied as the band was not covered until after nov 2005, so we resent on ,nov 1 and got approval in 2 days)   If you call and get the requirements for approval and make sure you have all that done before they submit (which they will) you should not have an issue. I have heard that California has some good obesity laws and that its easier to get approval with a ca plan.  Not sure if its really true but I do know everyone at my hubbys work that has the same plan got approved easily and quickly. Good Luck and keep us posted.
Jen
Banded 12/15/05
At goal-7/14/06
Total Loss-140 pounds
Most Active