Update from Joyce

Mikkilynn
on 12/29/07 4:12 am - Mesa, AZ
Hi Joyce - I'm so glad to hear that everything went well and your are doing fine. Best wishes to you on a speedy and uneventful recovery! Take care of yourself and get plenty of rest! Michelle

M. clarke
on 12/29/07 1:26 pm
Joyce, I see you are posting so you must be feeling okay :) Glad you are doing well!!! Hope you continue to feel better each day. My thoughts and prayers are with you :)
Cassi J.
on 12/29/07 2:23 pm - AZ
I'm so glad to hear that you're doing well!  I hope you have a quick and speedy recovery, and that your revision works well for you!!!
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."

moirap
on 12/29/07 2:37 pm - Mesa, AZ
I am so glad you are doing good and Loopy is good after surgery, better than ouchy. I sent you a message. Feel good.    and happy new year!!!!
bourgeoisie
on 12/30/07 12:34 am - Queen Creek, AZ
Hi Joyce, I am happy for you. I am happy that you are feeling better.  Happy Recovery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Deanne K.
on 12/30/07 7:42 am - Tucson, AZ

Joyce,

I am so glad to hear that you are doing well!!!  Keep me posted.  I want to know all about how you are doing, so I can report to my PCP and make a decision on whether to go distal.

Deanne

lemarie22
on 12/30/07 10:54 am - Glendale, AZ
Joyce, Glad you are home and doing well.  You're a brave woman to go through this again.  What made you go distal instead of going the Stomaphyx route? Hugs, Connie
Most Active