Need Help

KRISTIN S.
on 12/26/07 6:16 am - AZ
OK Guys...I know I have been kinda absent for alittle while, but you are all in my heart(band area) every day!!! So...here goes....I need some help I think I might have done something, I don't know what, but something to my band...might be good though From Thanksgiving to Christmas is always trying, food and parties, I know I have drunk alittle too much wine and munched alittle too much...but as of today no gain actually down a pound from last friday, so I thought I probably needed a fill after the holidays since I can eat more then I thought I should.  Well here is my new situation after hristmas Day.  Christmas Eve I talked with my hubby about it, and we really can't afford a fill right now(most expensive place in town!!!!) but I was saying I just didn't feel like it was working as well, and I was kinda depressed about it.  Well...Christmas morning I woke up and had alittle coffee, and felt like I didn't need to eat, three bites of eggs and 2 bits of home-made traditional Christmas Sausage(treat for my family)  and I felt almost uncomfortable and almost stuck( and I had chewed well)...Then I didn't want anything to eat, not even cookies...Dinner, PRIME RIB, I had 3-4 bites of the meat and 3 bites of potatoe and green bean cassarole and I felt like I did at breakfast, I DIDN'T WANT TO EAT ANYTHING ALL THE REST OF THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!  Oh yea, and if I gulp at all while I drink, I feel the sticky feeling....WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON..............?????????????????????????????............HELP, IS SOMETHING WRONG, OR DID THE BAND JUST START WORKING AGAIN?????? lOVE TO ALL!!!! Kristin Schwartz

Commitment Day/Pre-op/CURRENT/Goal
248/236/170/150

jenniebr
on 12/26/07 2:25 pm - queen creek, AZ
Kristin,  CALL ME!!  I will be home all day Thursday.  I got your email and sent a reply, I want to make sure you got it.  I think you are fine and just eating the right amounts of the type of food you are eating.  Don't drink too soon after you eat!!   As long as you get enough protein in you should be fine.  There will be days like this.... If you haven't called me by 10am. I will call you...... Love ya lots,  Jen!!!!
kimcropable
on 12/30/07 10:45 am - Tempe, AZ
Kristin, Hey, I saw that Dr. Deborros banned you, I went to there seminar and am comparing him to another doctor in town.  How happy have you been with there office? They have a 3 year aftercare program, how has it been going?  Are you 100% happy with them? If you could let me know anything that helped you would be really appreicated. And, congrats on everything.  It seems like the band is working. hugs, Kim Tempe, AZ
Most Active