No, I didnt fall of the face of the earth... Just been in Er 3 times in a week!

flyrep
on 12/22/07 5:23 pm, edited 12/23/07 7:02 am - AZ
Hi everyone! I have had a couple of pm's asking where in the world I have been. Last week was my hell week, no other way to put it. I passed  kidney stones and had HUGE HUGE trouble with my IUD. After 3 trips to the ER I had a CT done to tell me that I was passing stones.  About 4 days of PURE HELL I went back telling them it was my IUD giving me the trouble. I called to get an appointment but I just couldnt wait any longer. YES I did go see Dr. J and he was sure it was my IUD as well nothing what so ever to do with WLS. Again the 3rd time in the ER and a LOUD voice I informed them they would be taking it out durning  this trip that it had nothing to do with my stone passing since I had a CT scan to prove it and that you can not make them in record time of 2 days and that something was wrong. Almost the mintue they took it out I felt better. Not 100% but most of the pain went away. Ladies thinking about getting WLS and getting an IUD....... Something to think about...... Your body is way different at say 300 pounds then at 240 pounds. So I say to you think HARD before getting one put in. Pm if you want to know more. Anyway I took the week off. I didnt even get a tree Im so bad. I have an understanding 6 year old! lol But Im feeling better and am starting to get everything back in shape. My Arbonne thing is going well. I have a lot of time into it and of course homeschooling takes up much of my day. My hubby took of time while I was sick to homeschool our 6 year and take care of his wife. What a best friend I have in him.  Ill update more later. Love u all!

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

westvalley
on 12/23/07 6:38 am - Glendale, AZ
Sorry to hear that Shannon. I am glad you are feeling better. Sometime healthcare professionals are too smart for their own good and just don't listen. They fail to realize at times you know your own body. ~*HUGS*~ Julie
***HUGS***
}i{ Julie
Cassi J.
on 12/29/07 2:29 pm - AZ

Sounds like you've had a rough time lately!  I hope that things start to look up for you now that you've found the problem.   Take care of yourself!

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."

flyrep
on 1/2/08 7:09 am - AZ
Thanks! Im feeling MUCH better now. How have ya been doing?

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

Cassi J.
on 1/2/08 7:20 am - AZ
Crazy busy!  Right after the holidays begins six weeks of busy volunteer time for the Phoenix Boys Choir.  It is their annual fundraiser/sweepstakes, and my husband and I are in charge of our geographic area (everthing east of the 101). If anyone would like to support the Phoenix Boys Choir and purchase sweepstakes tickets, PM me! Oh, and school is starting back up.  I can't wait until I'm finished!!!  Does life ever slow down?  'Course, I wouldn't really want it to.  I thrive on being busy!
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."

Most Active