Hair keeps fallin on my shirt

M. clarke
on 12/23/07 2:55 pm
Candy, Protein is usually the first culprit as hair is a protein and we are lacking in protein directly after surgery however there is a lot that can cause hair loss. Lack of iron. Change of hormones. Both of which happens to us after surgery also.  I had a lot of hair loss prior to surgery because of medication. Stress can cause hair loss. And of course there is always the fact that some of us are just going to lose our hair and it is genetic. Don't stress out to much about it though. Stress will only cause your hair to fall out! :) Anyways. Don't worry to much. There is a lot they can do at the beauty shops for you even if you continue to lose hair. My friend has clips she puts in her hair when she goes out. And I swear she is so gorgeous she looks like a model! She is seriously stunning. You might even find that your hair comes back stronger and in better condition then it was before surgery. I did!
AliciaB
on 12/23/07 11:33 pm - AZ
I do give thanks for my weight loss and feel a few hairs lost are small payment. I figure they will come back and I can always do the famous comb over . Thanks to all that posted and have a very wonderful Christmas.
20candy07
on 12/24/07 5:25 am - Tolleson, AZ

Can I find Biotin at CVS or the Vitamin Shoppe?  Protien is one thing I do drink first thing in the morning daily.  At night I will split the protein bullet into 2 shots an hour apart.  I may have to get some canned protein drinks. Work is a big problem...  I am thankful for the  weight loss surgery....... Candy . 

ginau
on 12/24/07 7:38 am - mesa, AZ
I get it at Wal-MArt  the  5000 unit capsules ! take 4 per day .. Plus my multi vitamin 2x daily. It does help ,  Hey  with the protein bullet - do the shots 3-4 hrs apart - your body is not going to absorb  the protein that close together,  You can try the body choice from Costco - 10   3oz servings at about $20 a bottle - do a dixie cup and get 15 grms of protein - I keep a bottle at work .  
Cassi J.
on 1/2/08 5:50 pm - AZ
Gotta love costco for great protein options!  I get the Zone bars and have one everyday, about 14 g of protein and easy to stash in the purse, desk drawer, etc.  WARNING: not for those super sensitive to sugars.  They have about 15 g sugar (23 g total carbs). 
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."

Most Active