Just an introduction...

XnMeX
on 12/19/07 11:43 pm - newmarket, NH
Hi, i'm new here.  Givining a little background about myself as a way to say "Hi" to everyone here. My name is Matt, but I go by Monty I am 27 years old JUST got lap RNY done on 12/11/07 (Merry Christmas Indeed!) Heigh weight: 456 Weight on consultation day: 444 (in april on 07) Weight day of surgery: 405 Weight today: 388 (made it below 400!  What a feeling, and I have just begun!) I was borh in Portsmouth, NH and had the surgery done there as well by Dr. Gens.  Have LOVED having Dr. Gens.  HE is VERY easy to talk to and knows his stuff. Everything has been going smooth soo far.  Looking forward to the next (pured protein) phase  lol.
Megs515
on 12/20/07 1:27 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hey Monty! Welcome to the AZ OH Board! I too had lap RNY on 12/11/07. So far I've lost 12 pounds. Not too shabby if I say so myself! Good luck on your journey and if ya need anything, we all are here!! Megan
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 12/20/07 6:03 am - Tucson, AZ
Congratulations Monty. You are on the right road to a fabulous future.  Keep up the good work.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

XnMeX
on 12/20/07 7:11 am - newmarket, NH
Weird, for some reason the top of this say New Hampshire board and that is what I was trying to post in.  When I click for NH forums, it takes me here....  I'm lost.  lol
Most Active