Support Group in Mesa-Gilbert - thinking of you Joyce=)

Michael B.
on 12/18/07 4:45 am - Gilbert, AZ
This is for anyone no matter where you had your surgery.... But Hey Joyce, I know it's last minute, but I was thinking about your quest to visit different support groups and....there is one tomorrow at the Banner Gateway Hospital (the new hospital at the SW intersection of US60 and Higley in Mesa/Gilbert....It is early though 4:30 I'm going to try to go and give it another try, hopefully I won't be the only one there...let me know if you think you might make it and maybe I will be more motivated to make sure I get there! Here is the wepage with info and the upcoming schedule details from their website: http://www.bannerhealth.com/_Bariatric/Bariatric+Center+Loca tions/Banner+Gateway_Bariatric_Center/Patient+Support/_Suppo rt+Groups.htm Support Groups at Banner Gateway Bariatric Center  

The Banner Gateway Bariatric Center Support Group is open to all weight loss surgery patients no matter whom your surgeon is or where you had your surgery. Whether you are pre-op or post-op you are welcome to attend our meetings. Our support group offers a warm and welcoming environment where you will feel immediately at home.

Located on the SW corner of the US 60 and Higley Road in Mesa, AZ. For additional information please contact, 480-461-2161.

Date Time Session Location Topic Leader
10/02/07 6 p.m. Nutrition BGMC Grand Canyon III Label Reading Registered Dietitian
10/17/07 4:30 p.m. Peer Support Group BGMC Grand Canyon III Professionally Guided Psychologist
11/06/07 6 p.m. Nutrition BGMC Grand Canyon III Holiday Eating Registered Dietitian
11/21/07 4:30 p.m. Peer Support Group BGMC Grand Canyon III Professionally Guided Psychologist
12/04/07 6 p.m. Nutrition BGMC Grand Canyon III Holiday Ideas and Recipes Registered Dietitian
12/19/07 4:30 p.m. Peer Support Group BGMC Grand Canyon III Professionally Guided Psychologist
01/03/08 6 p.m. Nutrition BGMC Grand Canyon III Staying Motivated Registered Dietitian
01/16/08 4:30 p.m. Peer Support Group BGMC Grand Canyon III Professionally Guided Psychologist

Related Links    

Visit My Newly Launched Blog:

JRinAZ
on 12/18/07 10:17 am - Layton, UT
Hmmmmmmmm.....Pedicure or Support Group!  Allright Mike!  You talked me into it!  LOL!  I'll reschedule my pedicure and C U there! Anyione else want to join us!  I love grand adventures!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

ginau
on 12/18/07 12:01 pm - mesa, AZ
Hey Mike, Joyce  I am thinking I might make the next one . I love the idea its earlier  in the day .
JRinAZ
on 12/19/07 11:46 am - Layton, UT
Hey Mike! Thanks bunches for the invite to the support meeting at Banner Gateway tonight!  It was a great Holiday boost for me and helped me get focused for my surgery next week!!!!   Your daughter is gorgeous and she has one very handsome Daddy! Merry Christmas to you and your family!  I'll see you at another support group in the New Year!!!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active