Looking for those that have 200+ lbs to lose or have lost

susiq
on 12/18/07 10:49 am - Salt Lake City, UT

A new online group support for those that need to lose 200+ or have lost 200+s.  [email protected]  Those of us that have had WLS and have to lose 200+ have different issues then those that only have 100 pounds to lose.  Please help others through the journey by posting your experiences and encouragement. Thank you,

Janette
on 12/19/07 2:39 pm - Peoria, AZ
My initial wt loss was 230 lbs in 18 months. Started at 366lbs, went down to 136 lbs and maintained for 6 months or until my 2 yr anniversary. I developed and kept developing complications at 2 yrs out and am still stuggling to keep my wt on. Was as low as 115 or so #s and at 5'5" I looked terrible. After months of TPN and or tube feeds I am finally maintaining @ 128-130.  My original RNY was 7-04. I find like now I dont fit any place. I am not against wt loss surgery as it saved my life but with all the complications I have had in the last 1 1 /2 yrs its hard to post etc but I still am an active reader on OH message boards. Bottom line is I dont know if the new support group you mentioned would be good for me or for others to have me. I miss going to my local group because of the above mentioned reasons.
susiq
on 12/19/07 2:55 pm - Salt Lake City, UT
Janette, We would like to have you join our group.  You understand the struggles and I'm sure someone on the group could use your experience to help them through their journey.  Please sign up, I know you will find a place with us!! [email protected]
Most Active