does anyone know if ahcccs will pay for it or half of it or something?

jessica thomson
on 12/12/07 3:29 am - surprise, AZ
does anyone know if ahcccs will pay for it or half of it or something?
karen_n_az
on 12/13/07 3:27 am - Thatcher, AZ

Ahcccs-Mercy Care will pay 100% of everything if you follow their program and meet the requirements.

~~~The mightiest oak in the forest is just a little nut that held its ground.~~~

rubydeeis40
on 12/19/07 5:39 am
I was told by Mercy care  that they do not pay  for the lapband at all. So I am in the process of switching healthcare plans to Apipa. I was denied to switch plans and now I am appealing it so I can get my band fixed. are you going  for the Lapband ?? I tried to get in by Simpson but  they want 600 up front and they want me to pay it.  So I dont know what to tell you because I was told that  mercy care does not cover the lapband at all. So if I switch to apipa  Dr Juarez  has worked with that insurance I guess. I had my surgury in wisconsin  but my lap band is broke right now and I am having a hell of a time getting someone to help me. Well thats all for now   thanx  Sue   good luck
Kanetaco
on 1/16/08 2:40 am - Phoenix, AZ

I am sorry that you are having a hard time.  There are almost no places that will work on a patient that has had work from another doctor.  I know that at wliaz.com they will work on you but they can't do work for free but they have reasonable rates.  When someone takes over you care, they are taking over a huge unknown responsibility.  I hope that you are able to find someone to help you soon or you already have found help. 

Thanks,

Clay 

rubydeeis40
on 1/19/08 3:56 am
I have a appt  with  doctor Fang  in february  and I am using mercy care  because  they denied my switching plans  even after I appealed the denial  thanks susie
Most Active