MISS YOU ALL!

Mikkilynn
on 12/9/07 2:02 am - Mesa, AZ
Wow, it feels like forever since I last posted. I really miss talking to you all!  I have had a lot of things going on in my life lately, some good and some not. Let's start with the good...  I have lost a total of 92 pounds... woohoo!  I accepted a new position at work, yep a promotion! I'm down to 170 pounds, I fit into a size 10 jeans (still wear some 12's), and I'm finally starting to see some muscles!!!! I'm very excited about my weight loss but I'm at the point where I just can't wait to get to my goal. I'm guessing about another four to six months, as I want to lose another 40 pounds. The not so good news is that I recently lost my father and my aunt. They both passed away from cancer. Although it's been a tough time, I'm trying to look at the positive. Their passing was a wake up call on just how important my health is and has motivated me to keep going. I also found out that once you hit 40, vanity sets in! I want to feel good, have an amazing body and must importantly feel attractive again! The only way that is going to happen is if I continue on with this healthier lifestyle. That should get everyone up to speed on what's been happening with me and I would love to hear from you all! Take care.... Happy Holidays, Michelle
M. clarke
on 12/10/07 10:17 am
Michelle, I am sorry for the loss of your Dad and Aunt. Those things are never easy, especially during the holidays. Congrats on your job, and weight loss. That is fantastic news.
Most Active