Holiday Brunch!

JRinAZ
on 12/5/07 12:02 am - Layton, UT
Who's coming?  I'll need an RSVP so I can make reservations. http://www.yelp.com/biz/mimis-cafe-phoenix-3 Mimi's Cafe on Tatum, just one block north of the 101.  It's in the Desert Ridge Mall area. Saturday the 15th of December Holiday BRUNCH!  11:00 a.m. Do some early Christmas shopping and then meet us at Mimi's for a late breakfast or an early lunch....... .....just for fun..... Bring a wrapped gift (if you want) valued under $5.00.  Those who bring them can exchange them.  Those who aren't interested don't have to worry about it! EVERYONE is welcome!  (that means: Pre-ops, those in the research phase, post-ops from all programs with any type of surgery, support folks, staff from programs,....etc) Add yourself to the list....  Joyce & Jim P  Kathy W. Gil and Olivia Di and hubby Jeanna Becky and Art Don't miss the FUN!!!  Tis the season to be jolly!  HO! Ho! HO!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

M. clarke
on 12/5/07 12:42 am
Joyce, I'm so glad to see your doing a get together again. I can't make it on the 15th :( I hope everyone has a lot of fun. I will try to make it to the first post holiday season get together.
JRinAZ
on 12/5/07 7:04 am - Layton, UT
Hey glamour girl!  (love your hot new pic!) Isn't this your Disney week????  Enjoy yourself and remember I'm counting on you to send me warm fuzzy thoughts on my surgery day!!!!  :)  AND......so you don't stress......I am serious when I say that you had better send good thoughts and absolutely positively nothing else or I'll have to fire you as my ANGEL!!!!
Joyce 

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 12/5/07 9:13 am - Tucson, AZ
Remind me of your surgery day and I will surely be thinking of you and sending healing vibes your way.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

JRinAZ
on 12/5/07 12:22 pm - Layton, UT
Hey there Sweet girlfriend from the south!  12 - 26 - 07  .......Clear liquids on the 25th!  Nothing says "Merry Christmas" like a bowel prep!
Joyce 

M. clarke
on 12/5/07 1:23 pm
Yes this is Disney week. I leave at 5:30 tomorrow morning. It is supposed to be between 40-50 degrees and rain showers while we are there. LOL. Go figure! My family has already managed to completely get on my nerves and we haven't even left yet. It's all adding up to be a great trip so far. LOL. I won't forget to send you tons of warm fuzzy thoughts! And a few prayers also :) LOL. Thanks :)  Believe it or not that is actually my lazy ,just blow dry hair do. The straight hair takes a lot more work. Okay. I am off to bed! Take care all and I will check back in after Disney :)
Megs515
on 12/5/07 6:25 am - Phoenix, AZ

I really wish I could be there...but I don't think I'll feel up to it. Surgery date is 12/11. You guys have a GREAT time!!!!

JRinAZ
on 12/5/07 6:58 am - Layton, UT
Holy  Skinny Cow!  You are right around the corner to becoming a LOSER!!!!  Wooooooooo hooooooooo!!!!!  Skinny wishes to you sweetie pie for an uneventful surgery!  .....  You may feel like taking a little outing on the 15th if you have  a loved one drive you.  You can sip a protein drink or soup and chat with us.....tell us all about your surgery! If not....there's always another get together just around the corner!!!!  Take care of yourself and keep us posted!  .....  I always keep a pair of mini angel wings in the closet to slip on in a hurry for those in need, so just give us a shout if you have a question or need someone to run to your aid! You are going to have the Merriest Christmas and a very very  Happy 2008!!!!
Joyce 

Megs515
on 12/5/07 7:05 am - Phoenix, AZ
Ya know what...maybe I'll see if my sister wants to go. She is a few years post op (and looks AMAZING!)....I'll ask her tonight!
pwrightt
on 12/5/07 6:55 am - PHOENIX, AZ
OH no. I can't belive this. Finally a get together on this side of town and I have to work on Saturday. Just changed to a 4 day schedule but that includes working every Saturday. I can't wait one day to meet everyone. Everyone have a great time.  Pam
Most Active