Mmmmmwah!!!!

JRinAZ
on 12/3/07 11:54 am - Layton, UT
Big Kisses to whoever it was that left a full jug of Fuzzy navel Nectar protein powder on my doorstep! LOSER'S ROCK!!!!!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

(deactivated member)
on 12/4/07 9:52 am - Gilbert, AZ
Joyce, Where can I purchase the Fuzzy Navel Nectar protein powder ? I read a lot of people talking about it but nobody mentions where they get it. Is it Yummmy ? I am hooked on trying new tastes right now. It is really weird but I have been craving anything i have not tried that is good for me. i have come across some new favorites. Thanks Joyce. Take Care.
JRinAZ
on 12/4/07 12:26 pm - Layton, UT
Hi there Handsome Daddy!!!! I LOVE your pic! ......Fuzzy Navel is a Syntrax product called Nectar.  There are several flavors of the Nectar.  My hubby LOVES the Fuzzy Navel (tastes like a Sunny D)...but oodles love the tea flavor.  I like the strawberry/ kiwi and the Caribbean Cooler.  You could add a little rum and a little umbrella and really be happy!  JUST KIDDING!!!!  I don't even drink!  (cep my protein that is!) Anyway.........the long way to your answer is that you can buy it at Nutrition Warehouses in Phoenix and Chandler.  They even have the sample packets so you can figure out which ones you like before investing in the big jugs. I buy straight from our good friend Jeanna!  She has a hot line to the company and gives us the half price deal.  I'll bet if you're nice to her then shell add you to the protein purchase list!  *winks* You can also order on-line by googling "best price for Nectar protein drink"  .... a variety of places pop up and the sales vary with different sites.  You can always buy it from Susan Maria's site:  www.bariatriceating.com OR from www.vitalady.com IF you want a really great cold weather treat though; try the chocolate Matrix (by Syntrax too). RECIPE: Go to Smart and Final and buy ONE bottle of Sugar Free Torani Syrup in Chocolate and in Peppermint (less than $4.00 a big bottle). Buy a 20 ounce mug Put 2 oz or so of hot tap water in the mug.  Add one scoop of choc protein drink powder (heaping) Use a whisk to get out all of the lumps Fll a microwave save 2 cup container with hot tap water and microwave on high for 1 minute and 25 seconds. Stir the very ho****er into the whisked choc/tap water and fill to the top. Add One shot of choc s/f syrup and One shot of peppermint (or caramel).  STIR, SIP, ENJOY! Merry Christmas!
Joyce 

(deactivated member)
on 12/5/07 9:16 am - Gilbert, AZ
Thank you again Joyce. As always you are a wealth of knowledge. I should be seeing you soon as I am considering my plastics.  Anyways Thank you again !! Happy Holidays !
Annie L.
on 12/5/07 11:16 am - Arizona City, AZ
Hi Joyce,  I live in Arizona City (15 minutes south of Casa Grande), can you please tell where the Nutrition Warehouses are so I could buy sample packets of the Nectars's I just happen to run across it one night and have been eager to try some.  Also, you said you order yours through Jeanna, can you forward me her information in case I want to buy the bigger size quantity. Your recipe sounds so good, now that it is getting colder outside.  I will have to remember that - how can I save that in my personal mail box?  I would like to keep it on hand.
JRinAZ
on 12/5/07 12:16 pm - Layton, UT

Hi ther Anne!

Go to www.thenutritionwarehouse.com and get your detailed directions.  They have 3 stores but the Chandler one by my house will be closest to you.  It's on Warner and Alma School.  Just tell them that you are a weight loss patient and they'll give you a discount.

In fact, since you're not too far from Chandler, you may want to make it to one of our support group meetings.  Jeanna (aka as ginau) always attends.  She's the one who works the magic for us and gets our protein discounted.  In fact, if you scroll down the "Recent Posts" on this site; you'll see her post from 8:30 yesterday.

You can also order samples from www.vitalady.com

Weigh 2 go with working on the protein!!!

Joyce 

Most Active