Curious....

Annie L.
on 12/1/07 4:36 am - Arizona City, AZ
Hello All,  I was curious if anyone has tried Syntrax Nectar; if so, what flavor do you like. Thanks,  Annie
Susanbs4
on 12/1/07 8:35 am
I like the ice tea and the cappachino (sp).  I flavor the cappachino with some of the DaVinci SF syrups for variety or add some of the Lipton White Tea Blueberry or Raspberry SF Wylers to the tea.  They mix up great and are thin. I have tried the wild cherry and roadside lemonade.  They are ok but not my favorites ( but that changes as you go along)
ginau
on 12/2/07 1:42 pm - mesa, AZ
Annie   I use the Strawberry Kiwi, caribbean cooler ( pina colada ) vanilla bean,chocolate fudge,apple, peach and The Matrix Chocolate 5.0   all are great Best is the vanilla mixed with the SF Orange Tropican drink - awesome  ---- they have good  calorie to protein ratio's  If you ever down in Phx  check out nutrition wharehouse - they carry the sample packets - good way to try before you buy ..
(deactivated member)
on 12/3/07 3:29 am - AZ

Hi Annie how are ya doin?? I haven't tried the nectar. I was never really big on the protien shots. I just stick with my vanilla or choc soy/whey shake. Yummy.  how much have you lost??? I am still struggling with the last 20 lbs arrrgghhh!!! Take care, Erin

Annie L.
on 12/3/07 12:13 pm - Arizona City, AZ
Hey ERin,  I am doing good.  The nectar is so much a protien shot, you mix it with water to get more like a fruit drink.  Do you mix your whey shakes with milk or soy milk?  I am 2 1/2 months out and have lost 48lbs.  Talking with Randy at SBC he says an average weight loss should be around 8-12lbs a month so I am not betting myself up wanting to lose more.  You look so great, you will get there,  how much have you lost. Take Care,  Annie
(deactivated member)
on 12/5/07 9:21 am - AZ
HI Annie I am doing pretty good, I have lost 112 lbs and trying to take the last 18 lbs off (8 lbs to DR B goal) I really want to be 150 lbs. So I keep trying I have been lifting wt lately so hopefully that will help. I mix my shakes with soy mil**** and the EAS powder. Simple and yummy. I cannot handle milk at all. Good luck with the nectar.  Talk to you soon..Erin
Most Active