Vitamins

Maureen O.
on 12/1/07 4:35 am - Glendale, AZ
I have two unopend bottles of Bariatric Advantage Orange Citrus flavor dietary supplements to give away.  I don't like this flavor and I used my $75 coupon from Dr. Blackstone to get them at the spa in the hospital.  If anyone would like to have them I will gladly mail them to you.  Maureen

Myspace CodesMyspace, Myspace CodesMyspace LayoutsMyspace Codes, Myspace GraphicsMyspace CodesMyspace LayoutsMyspace Codes

BoneyMaroney
on 12/1/07 10:26 am
I'll take them.  I am needing some vitamins.  do you want to mail them to me?  Can I have your email so I odn't have to post my address on this forum.

Top weight 244/ surgery 236/goal 137
Maureen O.
on 12/1/07 12:58 pm - Glendale, AZ
I sent you a pm with my email address.  I'm glad you can use them because I would hate to throw them away. Maureen

Myspace CodesMyspace, Myspace CodesMyspace LayoutsMyspace Codes, Myspace GraphicsMyspace CodesMyspace LayoutsMyspace Codes

(deactivated member)
on 12/2/07 8:45 am - Gilbert, AZ
That was very Nice of you Maureen. You go girl !!!!
Maureen O.
on 12/3/07 5:11 am - Glendale, AZ
Thank you, that was nice of you to say so

Deanne K.
on 12/3/07 3:17 am - Tucson, AZ
Maureen, Next time you are at the spa, have them give you samples.  You can try them out right in the spa.  They keep them behind the counter.  I will tell you that I don't like the new wild berry flavor that they have out.  I will use them up, but I do prefer the orange.  Take care of yourself.
Maureen O.
on 12/3/07 5:13 am - Glendale, AZ
Thanks for the info Deanne.  I probably won't be going there though.  I really like the Centrum Chewables better so I will just buy them.  You take care of yourself too.

Most Active