I did it oh my GOODNESS I DID IT!!! WOW

flyrep
on 11/29/07 2:31 pm, edited 11/29/07 2:34 pm - AZ
For some strange reason I thought I couldnt wear a pair of jeans in a size 20.  I guess its because I have been a 24 26 for so long. I had it in my mind I would never get down to even a 22. Tonight I had no choice but to get into the box of items I got form the WALK FROM OBSITY exchange.  I cried.... The 20's fit and one pair was even had a little room left over. Im in tears as Im typing now. I have wanted to FEEL HEALTHLY, and lose the prison of the body I had from the rapes I went thru as a child. Im there! Im getting smaller.  There are days that its hard to eat. There are days I can eat well. There are day I think my goodness this is working. I am so blessed no words can speak. I am so thankful for this chance Heavenly Father has given me.  I do want to put this out here right now. I love everyone of you. Some of you I have taken in as family and would do all I could for you all of you. I am blessed to be able log on and read write and so on. I have learned so much from you all. Thank you for taking me as I am. I know Im a little different but different is key.... And when it comes down to it. I would be here for each of you in any way that I could. 

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

M. clarke
on 11/29/07 2:38 pm
Congrats!!! Isn't it so exciting to let go of those old ghosts and embrace not just the new healthier but also skinner and sexier you!! Good for you!!!!! I bet you look fantastic :) And just in time for the holidays :) You should go out and buy your self something special to wear for the holiday get togethers :)
flyrep
on 11/29/07 2:45 pm - AZ
Thanks! You know I was given the prettiest dress and I couldnt fit into it. I bet it will fit now. Thank you so much for the kind works! They truely mean a lot!

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

JRinAZ
on 11/29/07 2:48 pm - Layton, UT
Shannon, Cute new pic!  High Fives on the size 20 jeans!  Your metamorphisis will probably leave those jeans behind in a fast hurry!  Don't wait too long to try on the 18's or you'll find you're in the 14's before you know it!  Many of us actually jumped sizes on our way down!!!! As for being "a little different"........ Viva la U.S. sweetie pie!  Being unique rocks!  ......   Those of us with character hang with artists, stars, poets, etc. So beat your drum differently and ENJOY your life!!!! Thanks for being such a super supporter on this site!  ......  I think you have officially earned your own set of pom poms!!!!  Goooooooooooo  Shannon!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

flyrep
on 12/1/07 3:31 pm - AZ
Thanks for the kind words. I would love to jump sizes! Im just paying it forward. There are lots of people on this site that have helped me.  That's all. Pom Pom's Thats one thing I have never down well. lol Never a dancer. lol

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

westvalley
on 11/29/07 9:35 pm - Glendale, AZ
Oh Wow Shannon! That is great. WLS is truly a blessing. Your success is wonderful and I am so happy for you. BTW your new pic is beautiful. You go girl! ***HUGS*** }i{ Julie
***HUGS***
}i{ Julie
flyrep
on 12/1/07 12:32 pm - AZ
Thank you! I love your pic as well! Very pretty!   Hows everything going. Did I ever answer your pm I cant remember????

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

Zaytune
on 11/30/07 12:27 am
Fabulous! Awesome! God willing I'll be joining you in similar progress  posts someday !!
flyrep
on 12/1/07 12:33 pm - AZ
Thanks! Do u have a doctor and date yet>?

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

SisterMadly
on 12/1/07 11:08 am
I am so happy for you!!!   You seem like a totally cool person to me.  I don't know what you mean by this different stuff? 
Most Active