Tis the Season to be Jolly!

JRinAZ
on 11/28/07 11:40 am - Layton, UT
Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE ! ! !   Just cut and paste the questions into your own post so you can share YOUR answers!   "Tis the Season to be JOLLY !   1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?  I LOVE variety! 2. Real tree or artificial?   Artificial this year but nothing beats the fun of selecting a fresh tree and getting it to stand up straight! 3. When do you put up the tree?  Usually the first weekend of December. 4. When do you take the tree down?   The day after Christmas isn't soon enough for me.  I am so DONE with it by then! 5.Do you like eggnog?  HELLO.....dumping syndrome!!! 6. Favorite gift received as a child? Archery set and snow skis!  (back in the days when I LIVED for outdoor sports!)  7. Do you have a nativity scene?  I have a collection of them.  I'd love more! 8. Hardest person to buy for? My zillionaire sister.  What's left to get her?  She's always happy with my efforts though :) 9. Easiest person to buy for? My hubby who appreciates everything!!!  Big Hugggzzz DH! 10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?  A wall size painting of a cow and a cowboy from my father in-law who painted it!  .....Hard to regift! 11. Mail or email Christmas cards?      Mail 12. Favorite Christmas movie?  White Christmas 13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? After Halloween 14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?  Don't think so. 15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?  Homemade Clam chowder on Christmas Eve and homemade cinnamon rolls Christmas morning. (I just have a bite these days) 16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? We just switched to clear.  I like the "glow". 17. Favorite Christmas song? Mary Did You Know, I"m Dreaming of a White Christmas.....I have too many.  I can't narrow it down to ONE! 18. Travel for Christmas or stay home? Stay home 19. Can you name all of Santas' reindeer?    Absolutely!  We've been friends for many years :) 20. Angel on the treetop or a star?    Angel  21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?One on Christmas Eve and the rest on Christmas morning. 22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?   Tired wee ones out shopping with parents when they should be tucked in bed! 23. What do you love most about Christmas?  The many random acts of kindness that people are doing for one another AND spending time with my family and friends!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Nicole W.
on 11/28/07 8:30 pm - Cave Creek, AZ

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?  Hmmm... wrapping is fun!

2. Real tree or artificial?   I love real trees, but in Arizona...come on now!

3. When do you put up the tree?  around the 2nd weekend

4. When do you take the tree down?   New Years

5.Do you like eggnog?  Nope, not really

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Huffy Bike

7. Do you have a nativity scene?  Yes... a very old one.

8. Hardest person to buy for? My mother

9. Easiest person to buy for? My Dad, he tells you exactly what he wants

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?  a sweater that was just hidous

11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail

12. Favorite Christmas movie?  Miracle on 34th Street

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? usually start on 12/1

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?  Yes, comes in handy for people that arrive with gifts and you don't expect it

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?  Yorkshire Pudding

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Colored reminds me of my childhood, Clear is classic and beautiful

17. Favorite Christmas song? The Chipmucks... anything from them!  :)~

18. Travel for Christmas or stay home? Either or... just want to be with the ones I love

19. Can you name all of Santas' reindeer?    Hmmmm... not at this moment, its 5:30am

20. Angel on the treetop or a star?  When I was a kid a star... since I got my Victorian Tree, an  Angel

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning with family, Christmas Eve with family friends

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?   Pushy people... where is the holiday spirit, folks?

23. What do you love most about Christmas?  The feeling of being a kid and its okay.

TinkerBell

pwrightt
on 12/2/07 12:20 am - PHOENIX, AZ

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?  Both 2. Real tree or artificial?   Neither. My granddaughter is in Las Vegas so its only my husband and I this year. Decorated the house pretty but no tree.  3. When do you put up the tree?  First week of Dec.
4. When do you take the tree down?   When I can find the time. 5.Do you like eggnog?  Used to love it. Not now. 6. Favorite gift received as a child? A horse  7. Do you have a nativity scene?  Two of them. 8. Hardest person to buy for? I have a zillionaire sister and brother. Both hard to buy for since I’m the poor one in the family. 9. Easiest person to buy for? Me. Ok, and my husband. 10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?  A fruit cake 11. Mail or email Christmas cards?  Mail 12. Favorite Christmas movie?  White Christmas
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Sometimes Christams Eve 14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?  Maybe!!!!! 15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?  Homemade Tamales. 16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Colored  17. Favorite Christmas song?   Sleighbells 18. Travel for Christmas or stay home? Stay home

19. Can you name all of Santas' reindeer? No - but I know Rudolph 20. Angel on the treetop or a star?    Angel
 21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Varies year to year 22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? People seem to drive crazier then usual 23. What do you love most about Christmas? The thought of giving.

Most Active