Interestd in a Holdiay get together?

JRinAZ
on 11/28/07 11:17 am - Layton, UT
Hi all! Is anyone interested in a Holiday get together this month? Last year a bunch had oodles of fun at Cheesecake Factory.  I wasn't able to attend but having attended many many other gatherings of the WLS buds; I know how much fun it can be! Would you want to repeat Cheesecake  Factory? Next Thursday at 6 or next Friday? Biltmore area again or somewhere else? Not interested? Let me know!!!! 
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

M. clarke
on 11/28/07 1:42 pm
I would love to! I was actually hoping you or Nicole would throw another get together this year as I wasn't able to make it last year; however I will be in Disney next weekend so looks like this years get together is a miss for me too :( One of these times I will be able to make one of these gatherings!
Lady Lithia
on 11/28/07 2:15 pm
*sigh*  It's all so far away from here.  But would love to hear how much fun it was!

~Lady Lithia~ 200 lbs lost! 
March 9, 2011 - Coccygectomy!
I chased my dreams, and my dreams, they caught me!
giraffesmiley.gif picture by hardyharhar_bucket

Nicole W.
on 11/28/07 8:21 pm - Cave Creek, AZ

I would love to arrange something this year, but things have just been so hectic.  I cannot believe it's going to be December already.  Time flies when  you are having FUN! If something can be coordinated, I would try  my best to attend.  I am going to California this weekend and then head to New York for Christmas with the family on the 22nd.   Maybe something can be figured out after the New Year at Cheesecake Factory?  I know Friday and Saturday nights are extremely busy.  My boyfriend and I went last Saturday night at the Biltmore at 9pm and it was still a bit crowded.   We did a Wednesday or Thursday night last year, if I remember correctly and with a large party and calling ahead, it was difficult.  That is why I am thinking a weeknight may be better. Let me know thou! ~Nicole

TinkerBell

(deactivated member)
on 11/28/07 9:55 pm - Phoenix, AZ

I would love to join you and meet my Az OH family!  But count me out if its on a Thursday night...I work a 2nd job that night  :(    Let me know what you all decide and I will definitely try to make it!  Have a wonderful day!  Take care - deb

M. clarke
on 11/29/07 9:41 am
After the new year would be awsome! I bet more people would be able to attend also. I think most people get so busy with all the holiday events and parties.
CK777
on 11/29/07 1:30 am - Avondale, AZ
I would love to, just let me know!!

annita27
on 11/29/07 2:06 am
Hi beautiful people!. I would love to attend!. Do you guys know each other already or just from posting? ha ha am just wondering, I dont want you guys to feel like a stranger is invading! ha ha Anyways please let me know if I can join you guys! Thanks so much Anna
Ann M.
on 11/29/07 11:10 am - Peoria, AZ
After the 1st of the year would work for me.  You'd have to give me directions since I know only the NW area of Phoenix.
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
JRinAZ
on 11/29/07 2:28 pm - Layton, UT
O.K., it sounds like an evening get together may be rough for most so here's the plan................. Who's coming?  I'll need an RSVP so I can make reservations. http://www.yelp.com/biz/mimis-cafe-phoenix-3 Mimi's Cafe on Tatum, just one block north of the 101.  It's in the Desert Ridge Mall area. Saturday the 15th of December Holiday BRUNCH!  11:00 a.m. Do some early Christmas shopping and then meet us at Mimi's for a late breakfast or an early lunch....... .....just for fun..... Bring a wrapped gift valued under $5.00.  Those who bring them can exchange them.  Those who aren't interested don't have to worry about it! EVERYONE is welcome!  Add yourself to the list.... 1.  Joyce P. 2.  Jim P. 3.  Kathy W.
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active