Returning from the ER.... Better safe then sorry.

flyrep
on 11/24/07 10:10 am - AZ
I had not been able to keep my water down for about 8 hours. I called Dr. J ad he said to go have a CT done. I went to the new hspital here in the East Valley. Mountain Vista... Hands down the best staff around. They where very good with me and seemed to really understand what I was feeling. All the blood testing was great and the CT cleared anything wrong with me. I thought forsure I had messed something up. I went in at 4am and went home at 8:30. I was seen almost as soon as I got there. I like Banner Baywood BUT I will I love how fast they treated me. Also not one Dr. or NR was afraid of treating me because I has the WLS. Just a note. 

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

Cassi J.
on 11/24/07 10:29 am - AZ
Glad to hear that nothing was wrong with your pouch, etc.  You're right: better safe than sorry.  Hopefully you'll soon be able to keep your fluids down.  Maybe it's just a bug or something? Wishing you the best!
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."

flyrep
on 11/24/07 12:23 pm - AZ

My Dear friend, HOW R U! You sounds so good when I called! Is there anything I can do? Just let me know.  It may very well have just been a bug but I wanted to make sure! 

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

westvalley
on 11/26/07 4:59 am - Glendale, AZ
Glad all is well Shannon! ***HUGS*** }i{ Julie
***HUGS***
}i{ Julie
SisterMadly
on 11/26/07 10:50 am
Omigosh!  I am so sorry you had to go to the ER, but I am thankful you had a good experience.  Keep us posted.  There is definately something going around.  Get well soon! Banana
Most Active