OT: UPDATE Doberman Pinscher female needs home

flyrep
on 11/20/07 10:22 am - AZ

Hi everyone, I went to the pound tonight. She is a love! Turns out she was already fixed! She loves my kids and was fine with my large dogs trying to smell her when getting out of my van. She doesnt seem to worry about cats either.  She is eating well and loves to give kisses. I have a couple that wants to see her this weekend. Im open to sooner. I may fall in love if I wait. One more dog is one too many though. So if you'd like to meet her please pm me! She is sooo much prettier then this pic they took!  Thanks everyone Doberman Pinscher 1-2 years female

She is at the Apache junction pound. She has been there since the 9th. I will be going to go get her in the morning. I have too many pets myself but can not see her being killed. The fee is 61.00 She will be ready to leave the pound Tuesday night after she comes back from the vets office. I dont want to chance her being killed so Im willing to pick her up and if youd like you can come out to see her Wednes. I would give u all the paperwork to transfer ownership. Her fee will be the 61.00 the pound charges. Please email me with your contact info or call 480 671 0166

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

Most Active