Holy CRAP!

flyrep
on 11/16/07 2:41 pm - AZ
I went to see my PCP today and my arm FIT IN THE BLOOD PRESSER CUFF!!!! I have always needed an x large one but not no more!  Oh and Im seeing I have my grandmother's chicken legs! She would be so proud lol  I have my new computer up and running so there will be pics updated soon. I lost count on how much I have lost. But Im was a size 26 Im now a 20!!! 46dd to a 44d!  I can bearly keep up with all my body wants to do! lol

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

Lady Lithia
on 11/16/07 3:21 pm
Congrats.... I was down 36 lbs and no change in clothing size.... the last six lbs I've lost also took SIX INCHES off my waist! Now even my tightest pairs of pants are loose at my waist. Of course I've also lost six inches from my bust!  It's so cool to have such progress and see and feel it daily. Hopefully I get there soon too!

~Lady Lithia~ 200 lbs lost! 
March 9, 2011 - Coccygectomy!
I chased my dreams, and my dreams, they caught me!
giraffesmiley.gif picture by hardyharhar_bucket

westvalley
on 11/17/07 1:08 am - Glendale, AZ
Go Shannon! Wow that's great. I can't wait to have my wow moments. I am so happy for you. I wear a size 26 now.....ok maybe more like a comfortable 28 but I haven't seen a size 20 since......well I wont go there. Oh yeah and the imfamous blood pressure cufff....it's evil but you have mastered it. I am so proud of you and I know it will only get better. YOU ROCK! ***HUGS*** }i{ Julie
***HUGS***
}i{ Julie
Cassi J.
on 11/17/07 3:11 pm - AZ
Way to go, Shannon! 
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."

flyrep
on 11/18/07 6:25 pm, edited 11/18/07 6:26 pm - AZ
Thanks guys! Im not sure how to feel about my breast leaving so fast. I know iM going to have to get new ones by the time this is over and done.

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

Most Active