Banner Good Samaritan to close it's Bariatric Center and all support.

Lady Lithia
on 11/16/07 3:26 pm
Shannon, you are a true friend. Thanks for looking into these things. I think about them during the day, but I teach classes and/or have students from 7:15 am until 3:45 pm and I literally don't get a free minute (I teach a class before school starts, one during lunch, and tutor after school is out). By the time school is out my mind is on going home and relaxing a bit and/or rewriting my textbook which is my method of waiting out my six month diet!  It's sort of funny how I was going to go with Dr. J, and he did surgery at both hospitals, I chose good sam because it was closer and I knew it was in my plan without having to look it up (I know, I know, I'm lazy). Then when I found that the next seminar was Dr. V, I decided to go with him instead of Dr. J. Now I'm back to going to St. Lukes anyway! Ah well!  btw, I love your new avatar.

~Lady Lithia~ 200 lbs lost! 
March 9, 2011 - Coccygectomy!
I chased my dreams, and my dreams, they caught me!
giraffesmiley.gif picture by hardyharhar_bucket

flyrep
on 11/16/07 5:44 pm - AZ
Kithia, Thanks for the kind words. I REALLY try to do on to others as I's like done to myself. Most of the time Im good at it. However there are times I really suck paying it forward. I'm strong headed and my mouth works in overtime when Im tempered. I have had sooo my wonderful people help me in soooooooo many ways that if I didnt at least try to help others Id feel like I wasnt doing my part.  I here for ANYONE! I may not be able to do anything.... BUT I have ears and sometimes thats all Im good for. I do not have a clue about the doctor at Good Sam. I will not say anything neg. HOWEVER if you have a choice REALLY educate yourself and Dr. J! I can help. St Luke's isnt ALL that bad. U MUST have and be prepared to use your voice. If you are having any problems once u do all seems to turn around. I had a private room and and seemed to be taking care of others at times. BUT Heaven Father blessed me with a good recovery right off the bat so I could help and it felt good doing so. How do u change the world? One act of random kindness at a time. Doing so has changed my life.

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

westvalley
on 11/18/07 10:13 am - Glendale, AZ
Thanks so much Shannon! Your so helpful. It's people like you who make this an awesome site to be apart of. Since day one you have been nothing but helpful to me. You Go Girl! ***HUGS*** }i{ Julie
***HUGS***
}i{ Julie
flyrep
on 11/18/07 1:02 pm - AZ

Julie, You are the one helping yourself. Im just giving u a knee up so to speak. Im here whenever u need me! I mean it!

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

Most Active