Potluck Support Report

JRinAZ
on 11/14/07 12:40 pm - Layton, UT

GREAT Turnout!  Great Food!  Great Fun! I was so relaxed and enjoying the company....I totally forgot to write names down! Trying to remember....Niki, Steve, Sandy, Ann, Joyce, Candice, her lovely mother, Cassie (or do I have them twisted?), Gil, Peter, Moira, Jeanna, Wayne, Pam, Scott, Dianna, Jim and ...oh my goodness....the lovely new girlfriend who is getting set for lapband.....My bad! ....And, I apologize if I've left anyone out? Great discussion of what we are each "thankful" for in regard to our WLS and great tips on how we're each planning on handling the upcoming Holidays. Make a calendar note for: 4th Tuesday of November:  Darcie Edelkraut, WLS Cookbook author, Bariatric Business Manager, WLS Post-Op Life Coach and 6 year post-op Rny grad "AT GOAL"....will give us her secret for success as a post-op and help us tackle the upcoming season! - We'll go to the new Chandler Whole Foods (aka as Disney Land with the ride of your life on "healthy foods") to dine following the meeting. Saturday, December 8th - Christmas Party at Diana's home in Gilbert.  ALL Pre-Ops, Post-Ops, Support folks, from all programs, all areas of AZ, any surgery type and any surgeon...ARE INVITED!  DJ Danny will be there for our listening and dancing pleasure.  Bring $10.00 (to help with DJ expenses) and a potluck dish to share.  Gifts for "door prizes" are optional.  7:00 p.m.  (Directions will be posted soon) 2nd Weds of December - Support Group with Pam!  Divorce Court will be in Session!  Bring your attitude and your open mind for a great evening!  A Celebration of Freedom will follow!  *winks* 4th Tuesday of December - CANCELLED!  Merry Christmas!  Give yourself the "gift of support and friendship" this Holiday Season!  Attend a get together or support group.  

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active