Par TEEEEEE!!!!!!

JRinAZ
on 11/7/07 11:23 am - Layton, UT

What's everyone bringing? (anything is great!.....no time?  How about some cheese?  How about some hard boiled eggs?  How about a small shrimp ring?  ....keep it simple...but COME!) I'm bringing a crockpot full of Taco soup (loaded with beans, ground chuck and low glycemic veggies)  with all the yummy sides. I'll bring plates, bowls, utensils, napkins.....the stuff.... Who else is coming??????  ... 

Rearrange your schedules!  Comb your hair!  Let's take some PICTURES!

Wednesday the 14th 6 to 8 p.m. Potluck Protein Support Chatter Pictures REUNION TIME!!!! Chandler Regional Hospital is on Frye and Dobson Conference Rooms 1 and 2 are on the lower level.  Enter from the East Main Entrance of the Hospital (By E.R. side)

Newbies, Lurkers, Graduates, Support Folks........EVERYONE is Invited, is welcome, is hoped for!!!!! Joyce

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Deanne K.
on 11/8/07 1:04 pm - Tucson, AZ
Hi Joyce, Wi**** was on Thursday as I will be up there visiting Dr. Blackstone's office.  As you can see Beth gave me a website that I could downsize the picture and update it.  You would be proud to see the new picture. Deanne
JRinAZ
on 11/8/07 10:38 pm - Layton, UT
Hey there Gorgeous!!!!! You are HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!  You don't even look like the same girlfriend!!!!  High Fives!  Cartwheels! (ouch!) and Hallelujahs to you sweetie pie! LOSER'S ROCK!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Deanne K.
on 11/8/07 11:31 pm - Tucson, AZ
Hey Joyce, Thanks,  It's my 3 year anniversary today!  A whole new life.  I still don't know what I am going to do at this point yet.  I think I will wait until after the holidays to decide what I want to persue.
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 11/8/07 10:53 pm - Tucson, AZ
Great job Deanne.  It is about time you updated your pic.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Annie L.
on 11/13/07 2:12 am - Arizona City, AZ
I wish you would hold these type of events were held on the weekends, I live so far away and if I went after work, I would have my younger son with me (daycare).  But you all enjoy yourself and have some protien for me. Annie
Most Active